5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20" Night edition wheels and tire take offs / custom wheels / wheel swap

markeric3477

Reaction score
Sorry guys I know I posted something about a week ago about wheels that I had that I wanted to sell, been a little busy but finally got a chance. These are 20" OEM night edition wheels off of a 2020 Big Horn only had them on for about 1000 miles. Turned tires around so white lettered tires were on inside. Just was trying to make the truck not like everyone else's night edition ram any way I could. Originally I was not going to include the TPMS sensors but I decided to leave them alone. I will ship and probably can get a decent rate on shipping since I work for a logistics company. I also have a set off 22x10 Four Play 7p08 wheels on haida 878 33x12.5 -24 offset 6 x 139.5 ( not too obnoxiously outside of fender) pretty sick set up I just want a more oem look This set up was pretty pricey so I will not entertain any ridiculous offers. I will make a separate posting for these as well. I am willing to do a swap with someone for the OEM 22" Laramiewheels or open to trades. These wheels were just put on last month. Take a look at the pics and let me know what you think

image9.jpeg image10.jpeg IMG_9802.PNG IMG_9801.PNG IMG_9800.PNG image12.jpeg image11.jpeg

Last edited:

markeric3477

Reaction score
I am indecisive and always need change thats why I am ready to switch my 22" fourplay 7p08 wheels

renzo2213

Reaction score
Oh dang I would’ve traded my Laramie 20” polished wheels but you’re too far lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deezl

Reaction score
How much do y'all want for them?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread