5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 inch lift and level.

Topher

Reaction score
Hey guys looking for a 2 inch lift and level for my 2021 bighorn. I know zero about this topic. I know that I don't want Bob from bobs garage to install washers to get it done but I'm not looking to spend show truck money either. So what's a good price point for this and what would a shop typically install? New shocks? Spacers? Thanks for the help

WyoRam21

Reaction score
Hey guys looking for a 2 inch lift and level for my 2021 bighorn. I know zero about this topic. I know that I don't want Bob from bobs garage to install washers to get it done but I'm not looking to spend show truck money either. So what's a good price point for this and what would a shop typically install? New shocks? Spacers? Thanks for the help

I did the Bilstein level on my 21 Big Horn. Set at 5 for 1.7” and put 295 60 20 tires on with no rub.
759e42f339469cb6033b432bdf17a29c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topher

Reaction score
I just had 2" Rough Countries installed in the front for $700 w/4 wheel alignment.
I like the price of the kit online around 350 not bad. I like that better than 50.00 spacers. Have you used their stuff before is it good quality?

sep1006

Reaction score
I had the Bilsteins installed on the front and set at 2". The Motofab 1.5" spacers installed on the back. Parts and labor was $640.

IMG_1479.jpg IMG_1476.jpg

sep1006

Reaction score
Don't really know but I think it's cheaper than a lift and doesn't damage anything. I got that recommendation from here, there are many that have done the exact same set up.

Last edited:

travler

Reaction score

CRAIG4FSU

Reaction score
I like the price of the kit online around 350 not bad. I like that better than 50.00 spacers. Have you used their stuff before is it good quality?
My first time using them. I immediately noticed an improvement over stock. They have settled in the front like i was told they would by the installer and forum members on here. The shop that did them said they install a bunch of them and that the amount of customers coming back for warranty issue are no higher than their FOX and Bilstein installs.

Users who are viewing this thread