5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2.5 Motofab Level?

Ruby-Red5thGen

Reaction score
Im sure this has been beat to death as far as posts go but I am looking to do the 2.5 level on my 5thgen, on my previous 4th gen I did a 2" level and it put me within 1/4" of perfectly level-rear still slightly higher. If I go with the 2.5 on the 5thgen is it going to be perfectly level or slightly high in the front? Also, does anyone make a 1" spacer for the rear? All I have been able to locate is 1.5 for the 5thgens but can find 1" for the 4thgens. Hoping to run 35x11.50x22 Nittos on my Laramie sport with the 2.5 on stock wheels

Attachments

• 20191126_083424.jpg
    20191126_083424.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 82

kipeharris

Reaction score
am on the edge of adding the 2.0 or 2.5 kit from Motofab. It seems like multiple people are having issues with their spacers no matter the manufacturer. Besides the sway bar being loose, has there been any other solutions???

I am just looking to Level my 2019 4X4 Crew Cab 1500, I will worry about tires etc later... I am a Realtor and drive in stop/go traffic most of the time, I have to be able to get a Grandma & Grandpa in my truck without worrying they might breaking a hip getting in or the ride being so rough her bladder leaks and she forgot her old lady britches that day BUT at the same time I dont want it looking like a old man truck....

I was waiting to install the 5100's but after reading the reviews it sounds like they ride "Stiff"?????

Thoughts on "aggressive" looking tires that will be on the street 98% of the time for a smooth ride and MPG??.... Powder Coat the wheels black?

Attachments

• Truck 1 .jpeg
    Truck 1 .jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread