5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st world problems

klail

Reaction score
To open the panoramic shade fully, I have to push the button TWICE!! And if that is not bad enough, I have to wait for the shade to open halfway before I push it the second time. This means that I must reach up with my arm 2 separate times. Uhhh

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
To open the panoramic shade fully, I have to push the button TWICE!! And if that is not bad enough, I have to wait for the shade to open halfway before I push it the second time. This means that I must reach up with my arm 2 separate times. Uhhh

If you work in your truck that could lead to worker's comp for sunroof elbow...

Damion

Reaction score
You can't replace the valve stem caps with a nicer looking one without seeing the brass valve stem, the OEM caps are made weird and go down the valve stem a bit.

RAMRhode

Reaction score
Υes, I so know this pain! Great description!

Cueva del Osos

Reaction score
The 1500 is so big that not only do I have to use 6' ladder to wash the roof, there's so much side acreage that it takes me 90 minutes to fully wash it with my 5 different chemical guys' soaps & waxes. After all that effort, I'm so sore that I have to spend at least 30 minutes in my spa's recliner position before I can even consider using my separate color-coded chemical guys' towels to clean/treat the plastic, leather & glass. SIGHhhhhhh....

Damion

Reaction score
After some thought, I think these trucks should have a radar tailgate release like some suv have for their lift gate. Walk up to the back of the truck, swipe your foot and the tailgate drops down.

RAMRhode

Reaction score
The 1500 is so big that not only do I have to use 6' ladder to wash the roof, there's so much side acreage that it takes me 90 minutes to fully wash it with my 5 different chemical guys' soaps & waxes. After all that effort, I'm so sore that I have to spend at least 30 minutes in my spa's recliner position before I can even consider using my separate color-coded chemical guys' towels to clean/treat the plastic, leather & glass. SIGHhhhhhh....
Damn! You DO have issues!!:p:ROFLMAO:

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
The bed light won't come on while moving. Annoying while driving at night and hoping your gear is still secure.
Right. Assuming is for safety so you don’t blind other drivers. I can live with that.

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am so annoyed by the incessant request from people who stop next to me at a traffic light on how I like my Ram.

Dusty
2019 Ram DT 1500 Silver Billet Laramie, Quad Cab, 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, 18 inch wheels. Build date: 17 April 2018. Now at 025008 miles.

cra1g

Reaction score
Sometimes if a passenger opens their door to get in right as I'm starting the truck, the power running board won't deploy. :(

Users who are viewing this thread