5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st world problems

Maple

Reaction score
The center button on the radio switch on the steering wheel will only let me go forward on the Siriusxm preset channels. That means I need to click 11times to get to the previous channel. I know I could use the buttons on the 12 in screen but I'd need to put down my coffee.
FYI if you go up one channel (vs up one preset), pressing the center button will then bring you back to your first preset. If your presets are in order like mine are, this might help you.

BadAspSVT

Reaction score
I used my heated steering wheel for the 1st time today. It was so warm that my hands started to sweat. When I took my right hand off to change the station on my 12” screen my finger slid across the screen and instead of Metallica I changed to Tchaikovsky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wangstarr03

Reaction score
The center button on the radio switch on the steering wheel will only let me go forward on the Siriusxm preset channels. That means I need to click 11times to get to the previous channel. I know I could use the buttons on the 12 in screen but I'd need to put down my coffee.

So if you “break” the preset chain by going up or down a channel (using the forward/back steering wheel buttons) pressing the center button starts the presets over at the beginning, again. Don’t have to put down your coffee this way.

EDIT: damn, someone beat me to the punch on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread