5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st time Truck Owner.

Contikipaul

Reaction score
Well my wife had a 2007 Ram when I met her and she ran it up to 205,000 miles and loved it, finally gave it to her daughter where it runs around Montana with almost 270k on the clock. Needed a new ride and through a combination of her trusting the brand, me needing a new ride, zero percent financing and finding a dealer with product on the lot, I got a Ram 1500 Bighorn. So far so good. Construction lanes are an adventure and the 0-60 speed is like nothing I have ever owned, but I also baby my vehicles so pedestrian starts and 63 mph cruise control are fine. Glad to have found this place.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Well my wife had a 2007 Ram when I met her and she ran it up to 205,000 miles and loved it, finally gave it to her daughter where it runs around Montana with almost 270k on the clock. Needed a new ride and through a combination of her trusting the brand, me needing a new ride, zero percent financing and finding a dealer with product on the lot, I got a Ram 1500 Bighorn. So far so good. Construction lanes are an adventure and the 0-60 speed is like nothing I have ever owned, but I also baby my vehicles so pedestrian starts and 63 mph cruise control are fine. Glad to have found this place.
welcome;
tell us what you have in your signature so if there are questions you do not have to tells every time what you have.

Users who are viewing this thread