5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st time truck owner

my1sttruck

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just bought the 2019 Ram 1500 Limited CrewCab about a month and half ago. New to this forum and also a 1st time truck owner. Love the truck so far. Happy to share the space with all of you.

- Alex

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just bought the 2019 Ram 1500 Limited CrewCab about a month and half ago. New to this forum and also a 1st time truck owner. Love the truck so far. Happy to share the space with all of you.

- Alex

Welcome and we would love to hear your impressions after a month and a half.

Hunts99

Reaction score
Glad I am not the only first time truck owner here (well, not an owner yet...ordered mine on 9/8 so hopefully sooner than later).

Hope that all things are going good with the new ride!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and truck ownership.

Please do give us a good review of your truck and your thoughts.

@mikemcfarland (and the rest of us) would be very happy if you fill out your signature with the specs of your truck.

Thanks for joining us.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and great user name @my1sttruck , this site is all about sharing info, looking forward to hearing your initial impressions and seeing pics of your new ride if you have time to post... those of us still waiting need something to cling to and pictures help. ;)

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! My truck is also on order. My first new truck- my second truck ever but my last truck was probably 15 years.

C9171662-857F-4E01-A540-40C23CB890F1.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread