5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Time Dodge/Ram Owner

MikeStang

Reaction score
Good morning everyone.
My name is Mike and I just picked up my very first Dodge/Ram vehicle.
Over the past 12 years I have owned 9 Toyota Tundra's from 2007 up to 2018 and loved the trucks, however with the purchase of the last one by my new company it became apparent that I needed to step up to a 3/4 Ton, so when a tree fell on my truck at home my boss told me to go pick out another truck and if I could find a 3/4 Ton in the price range of my now totaled 4wd Crewmax Tundra then I could get a 3/4 Ton.....Sooooo long story short I ended up with a beautiful new 2019 Silver 4wd Ram 2500 Tradesman Edition with the big Hemi in it (Boss didn't want me getting a Diesel) and so far I am LOVING it, with only one exception...The AC Sucks but I'm about to post that up in another area, just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. You may also want to check out our sister site HDRAMS.COM

That is our site for the new Heavy Duty.

Thanks for joining us and anxious to hear your ongoing thoughts of that new RAM HD

MikeStang

Reaction score
Welcome. You may also want to check out our sister site HDRAMS.COM

That is our site for the new Heavy Duty.

Thanks for joining us and anxious to hear your ongoing thoughts of that new RAM HD
I registered 15 min ago and haven't gotten confirmation email yet :( Devil.
Kinda odd I even requested a 2nd email be sent and nothing

MikeStang

Reaction score
never mind guess since I'm a member here it transfers to HD site

Users who are viewing this thread