5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19 Rebel red/black interior

19 REBEL RAM

Reaction score
It could be that they didn't expect the demand to be as high and may have ran out of inventory for the HK. It could be that some were having issues with sound and they opted to discontinue the HK. The Alpine system is great
Thats good to know , Mine will have the 9 speaker alpine , should be no more than two weeks . cant wait to get behind the wheel..!!!

dannydyn

Reaction score
my understanding is that the original Rebel12 was discontinued due to a screw up where some vehicles were delivered without the HK, and other mistakes with the package.

edgarrian

Reaction score
my understanding is that the original Rebel12 was discontinued due to a screw up where some vehicles were delivered without the HK, and other mistakes with the package.

I had read awhile ago they had some manufacturing issues. It didnt give any details but good to know. I myself not a big fan of HK as it was considered low cost awhile ago. Im sure they have several lines and series for the level of quality one might expect. At any rate you put that many speakers in a vehicle and it should hide any flaws a sound enthusiast might hear.

dyoderii

Reaction score
That speaker insert is awesome. $74,185. Ouch

If only they would paint the outside red too...

built Feb 20...Rebel 12 HK
https://www.dodge.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6SRFLT5KN758436

REBEL 12 Special Edition features unique metal speaker grilles trimmed in Rebel’s signature Radar Red anodized finish + the finest audio system known to man.;)
Harman Kardon w/19 premium speakers, 900w surround-sound amplifier & 10" subwoofer
View attachment 19479

Neokane

Reaction score
That is Canadian dollar.

so approx 55,702.18 USD.

DivrGuy

Reaction score
That is Canadian dollar.

so approx 55,702.18 USD.
So according to that sticker, it's now called the "Leather And Sound Group"?

I also just noticed that my 12A doesn't have the red trim ring around the main door speaker.

Neokane

Reaction score
Yeah, Leather and Sound Group is Canadian for Rebel 12A. lol

IDK, their window sticker is a lot more detailed. Not sure if they have more regs on descriptions or whatever.

@19Jake mentioned that only the HK systems have the red trim rings.
My HK system has them aswell..

Rebel Soul

Reaction score
There are 11 speakers + the 10’’ subwoofer.
Where are the rest speakers lol

Kadarnall

Reaction score
Red seats with cloth tread pattern are standard seats on the Rebel; the Rebel 12 package seats are all black leather and include 9 speaker Alpine system--the HK is no longer available.
I got a rebel 12 with the 19 speaker HK last week

pgers22

Reaction score
pulled the trigger this weekend as i found a rebel 12 in the area finally. billet silver/black combo with the HK audio. sweet ride let me tell you

Users who are viewing this thread