5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19 RAM Limited De-Chromed and Black 22's

bennekm

Reaction score
You have anymore photos of your truck? I have the same color and looking for ideas on how much chrome to delete , but still might keep some...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I took mine to a body shop...they removed the trim...roughed up the chrome and painted it. They did have a hell of a time getting tape to stick to the rubber but at the end, it came out great.

JVS0302

Reaction score
Not sure if OP is still around, but would be curious to hear any updates on this setup. I am also looking at a similar Vossen setup.

Jr22

Reaction score
I would love to see more front end pictures. Im interested in doing this to my limited as well.

Kozman23

Reaction score
Sorry I don't get on here a ton, but still have the truck. Let me know what you guys want to know about the setup or what additional photos you want.

Everything still looks great. Of course there are rock chips as expected, especially living here in TX, but it's held up really well. The Vossens are great, thought I'm glad I got them when I did because I just ordered another set for another vehicle and the price is $1,200 more than I paid back then due to aluminum shortages.

Jr22

Reaction score
Are those just the mopar tips or do you have the cat back system? I hear ya on rims. I went with some brixton forge that set me back 9k and took 8 1/2months to come back. Finally getting them installed on the 15th

Kozman23

Reaction score
Are those just the mopar tips or do you have the cat back system? I hear ya on rims. I went with some brixton forge that set me back 9k and took 8 1/2months to come back. Finally getting them installed on the 15th
Very nice. just the tips, its my daily, don't want it any louder

Users who are viewing this thread