5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19' Ram 2500 Uconnect Problems

Srr77

Reaction score
Build date on truck is 2/19. Bighorn package 4- door with Uconnect, Wifi hot spot, navigation, 8.4 screen, 4x4, cummins, Alpine speakers. I currently have 7,050 miles on the truck and took possession of the vehicle 6 weeks ago. Screen originally froze on phone display screen, after parking for approximately 30 min, on start up screen froze on navigation loading screen. After disconnecting batteries for ~10 minutes I am missing function controls (rear view camera, mirror dimmer etc.), AC does not display temp, outside temp does not show, back up camera is not working and seem to be missing several apps but cannot put my finger on what exactly they are (think they may be the satellite related apps).

I have seen similar problems from the 5th gen 1500's, any insight would be greatly appreciated. Dealership is saying i have to drop truck off and will not get a loaner vehicle until 2 days later. This is a huge problem for me being I work in my truck all day and cannot do my job without a truck.

Last edited:

Haines28

Reaction score
Were you able to get this issue fixed? Currently having all of the same issues.

Users who are viewing this thread