5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19 RAM 1500

mdemuysere

Reaction score
Hows it going everyone, Just got a 19 1500 Because the deal was to good to pass up with them trying to clear the new ones off the lots. Winter in Wisconsin already sucks..

Anyways, Patriot Blue, Hemi (no e torque) 4WD. Planning to do some normal modifications.. running boards, bed step, some type of bed organization (already has a tri fold tonneau) may look at some performance mods in a year or two.

I am an FCA subsidiary employee so I get the parts discount. Will be on the lookout for comparable / better mods from aftermarket if anyone has input.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! You will find that this is a great forum with lots of information. Enjoy your new Ram. :)

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. You might be able to grab this rebate also.....

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

mdemuysere

Reaction score
Thanks, Actually came from a Leased non FCA because I wasn't sure what I wanted. Took a hit to get out of it early haha.

Will give this a shot.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Welcone! So what was the deal? Those 19’s are getting in short supply on most lots. Not all but my local dealer is about out. They have 1 Classic and three 5th gens left...

Last edited by a moderator:

mdemuysere

Reaction score
They were running employee pricing for all... So I got employee pricing 5% under invoice.. Plus my actual employee pricing knocked another 1K off. They also ate half of my remaining lease payments ($750)

So all in, 49,050 was sticker on it, Cost me closer to 35K

mdemuysere

Reaction score
I get 6 control numbers a year for "friends" as well. Not sure what the "friends" discount is however. I think its 1% under dealer invoice. I could be wrong. Plus all applicable rebates.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
They were running employee pricing for all... So I got employee pricing 5% under invoice.. Plus my actual employee pricing knocked another 1K off. They also ate half of my remaining lease payments ($750)

So all in, 49,050 was sticker on it, Cost me closer to 35K
Excellent

Users who are viewing this thread