5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1500 Limited Search

Grit

Reaction score
Looking for a 2019 or 2020 Silver 1500 Limited with Chrome Bumpers and Indigo/Frost interior. Would appreciate any information that someone may have that could help my search.
Thanks.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You may want to start with where you are located and how far you are willing to travel and or have shipped to you sir.

Arth

Reaction score
Looking for a 2019 or 2020 Silver 1500 Limited with Chrome Bumpers and Indigo/Frost interior. Would appreciate any information that someone may have that could help my search.
Thanks.

Best of luck to you. I have that combination minus the interior color you want on my 2021 and I gave up trying to find the Indigo Frost. I personally have grown used to the darker interior and really like it.

Grit

Reaction score
Best of luck to you. I have that combination minus the interior color you want on my 2021 and I gave up trying to find the Indigo Frost. I personally have grown used to the darker interior and really like it.
Could you send a picture of your RAM. Thanks, Dwayne

Users who are viewing this thread