5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

13 wides with 3 inch lift?

Yeti's_Ram

Reaction score
New to the forum. I'm attempting to put a 3 inch suspension lift on my 2020 rebel and wanting to go with a 13 inch wide tire. Either a 325/65r18 or 325/60r20. Has anyone had any experience with this and if so what offsets were you running on your wheels?

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, that is a wide tire. Hopefully, some members can chime in with experience.

Gandalfgrey

Reaction score
I run a 325/65/18 goodyear territory from a factory TRX so the wheel is very close to the factory Rebel offset but 9" wide , the tire mesures 34.6" by 12.8" wide that put the tire right on the upper control arms but no rub on the front rear splash guard until i installed a 1.5" wheel spacer then i had a little contact on the splash guard but all else cleared great i removed the splash guard & cut the little metal bracket off . i have the air ride & using Revel level links set at probably 1.5" so it didn't mess up the ride.:alien:

Attachments

• winch.jpg
    winch.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread