5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12 inch screen will not respond

Bbethard

Reaction score
I am running into the same issue with the touch screen as guys are. It makes no sense when the touch screen decides to work or not. This is pretty ridiculous that Ram is unable to fix the issue. I have been taking my vehicle in for service since March of this year with no luck. The dealer is going to replace a radio as the next step, but they are back ordered until mid October. I have already created a case with RAM and just waiting that one day my RAM 1500 Limited will work.
I opened a case with RAM two weeks ago, and other than telling them my problem, I haven't heard a word back. I only have 2600 miles on my 2020 RAM 1500 limited. The dealer told me they might try replacing the screen since replacing the radio didn't fix the unresponsive problem. This is a bunch of BS. I should have stayed with Ford. I wont make the same mistake again by choosing FCA product.

LS-RR

Reaction score
I just encountered this same issue today. Bought th3 vehicle a few weeks ago, less than 400 miles on it…

LS-RR

Reaction score
I just encountered this same issue today. Bought th3 vehicle a few weeks ago, less than 400 miles on it…
RAMCares did respond to me and eventually had their tech support call me to tell me I was on a list for a SW update that would be sent over air. They couldn't say when I might receive the update - still nothing to date. At least I can reset it if needed and then it works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread