5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$1000 rebate?

Nj921

Reaction score
Has anybody recently (June), received the $1000 rebate popup on Rams website? I had it a couple months ago and of course I cant find it in my email and my truck is due in this week.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Has anybody recently (June), received the $1000 rebate popup on Rams website? I had it a couple months ago and of course I cant find it in my email and my truck is due in this week.
Nothing recent. At delivery my dealer wouldn’t honor mine from a few months ago claiming it expired. I got a bit mad and let them know what I thought about that. After a discussion about the Stellantis Satifaction Survey and such they saw things my way and put it down as an extra $1000 dealer discount instead which is even better when it reduced my tax a bit too. Rebates come off after tax so worked out good for me in the end.

Cgflier

Reaction score
I picked my limited last Friday. Had already negotiated price when I ordered in April. They did look at current incentives and financing that were available to me. They said I was getting another $2k off negotiated price and 0% for 48 months. Was surprised and quite pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread