5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

‘19 DT 1500 Ram Big Horn- I want Chrome GONE

JD Jackalope

Reaction score
Exactly. I enjoy contrast and being able to see body lines. It's my preference just like the blacked out crowd have theirs. I just ordered a $71k, chrome laden, luxury loaded Longhorn cruiser, and it will always proudly wear plenty of chrome.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JD Jackalope

Reaction score
My 2009 Challenger R/T did the same even though it didn't start out life that way.
e178e5aacbad47820397b467bdde0cca.jpg

Samson75

Reaction score
My 2009 Challenger R/T did the same even though it didn't start out life that way.
e178e5aacbad47820397b467bdde0cca.jpg

Looks more “Correct” to its original . Nice :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramhead

Reaction score
remember chrome don't get ya home

Funny...I have a 19 Big Horn with chrome and it get's me home
Right so how does that help him with the truck he has now.

Well, if you read what I was referring to it was about the poster who I was responding about it being a legitimate question and someone calling him out about that....it IS a legitimate question (as to why he didn't just buy a night/sport package) but some people don't like to be called out or the obviousness of the issue being pointed out..

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
Funny...I have a 19 Big Horn with chrome and it get's me home

Well, if you read what I was referring to it was about the poster who I was responding about it being a legitimate question and someone calling him out about that....it IS a legitimate question (as to why he didn't just buy a night/sport package) but some people don't like to be called out or the obviousness of the issue being pointed out..
Good Luck.

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
Hey,
I HATE all the chrome. .......I cant find really anything that will fit the 5th gen ram even though its been out for 2+ years!

Check out this thread and "search" for others.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Given the Gators plate surround and the Florida tag, I'd venture to say he's somewhere in the northern part of the state;).

Gator fans are every where, not just the northern part of Florida. LOL
Go Blue! Nope not a Gator fan.

Last edited:

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. Lol yes I never assume based upon tags wheee a person resides. Figure I’ll just ask and see what their response is. :)

pensfan

Reaction score
You can get all of the badges and emblems at 30% off at moparonlineparts. Use code MOPForumz for free shipping .
I had the wheel to wheel side steps wrapped with a satin finish on my '16 Ram. After 2 years it looks like the day it was done. I think the brand of the wrap was Avery.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Avery makes a great material as far as wraps goes. Hopefully you’ll keep us posted as to what you find and what you do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/