5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just bought my first RAM truck, after owning a few Chevy and Ford trucks over the years. It's a 1500 Classic Tradesman. If you too are someone who jumped into the Ram truck pool, please share some ideas on the new truck and how it is different from trucks I've owned in the past. My thanks.

Got a 4WD Serv light on the drive home from the dealership. Is that halfway common?
    H
    Hyrolr
    Congratulations on your Ram! I just bought a 2021 1500 limited. I bought it because my son has a 2014 1500 Laramie that he just loves. We both have the eco-diesel. I have owned both Chev and Ford. This is by far the best driving and riding truck I have ever owned. So far, I am very impressed. I hope you continue to be so with your new ride as well. I can’t speak to the four-wheel-drive service light, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…