5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had one of these for a week long rental during a recent work trip. The rental place told me I could pick from a Corolla or they would upgrade me for free to a Jeep, and I obviously told them to give me the Jeep. Lol when I went out to the lot and found said “Jeep” I immediately felt duped! 😂
Well they got me again 😂 traveling this week for work and when I got my rental they gave me another one of these bad boys. I got to my hotel, and when I went back out a few hours later the exact same model was parked next to me lol. I feel like it’s my destiny at this point!

IMG_2748.jpeg

1.21gigawatts

7-Stringer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Tryin out these little Amazon inner door handle pocket things. Every now and again I don’t wanna put my phone on the wireless charger, but a passenger has theirs in the other space so I’d like to be able to throw it somewhere accessible and where I won’t forget when getting out.

IMG_7329.jpeg IMG_7330.jpeg IMG_7331.jpeg IMG_7332.jpeg

TheLegend

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tryin out these little Amazon inner door handle pocket things. Every now and again I don’t wanna put my phone on the wireless charger, but a passenger has theirs in the other space so I’d like to be able to throw it somewhere accessible and where I won’t forget when getting out.

View attachment 181603 View attachment 181604 View attachment 181607 View attachment 181606
I love mine one of the first things I got! I use it to put my wallet and key fob and it fits perfect in there!

MurphBigHorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
First wash in months. Took off the lower air dam again. Idea why I ever put it back on. Took off my side steps to see what it would look like. Been so long with them on. Need a change. Don’t like the way they look anymore. Looking for some new side steps.
bc7c699a0236cb079063b42056f41e92.jpg

7988555d4b618c02b208c6f16340bf8c.jpg

What it looked like.
05db7b3701f0382b9964bc9333109111.jpg

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed Tuff Stuff Overland Shower Tent onto the GFC that I paid $0 for (friend had this on his taco but he only used it once for the family so he said I could use it till whenever his family wants to go camping with again)
It's completely unnecessary at this time but when you're on the road for long term and only planning lodging for 1-2 days a week for laundry... showering at campsites is going to be important lol i mean those shower wipes can only do so much!
1713736675875.png
1713736683407.png
*I know i know the S2 cover is cracked but I don't care lol as long as it holds and keeps the cops from giving me tickets for "exposed aux lights" i'm good.

Didn't get to deploy it because... my right ankle and leg were killing me. i worked too hard lol

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed Tuff Stuff Overland Shower Tent onto the GFC that I paid $0 for (friend had this on his taco but he only used it once for the family so he said I could use it till whenever his family wants to go camping with again)
It's completely unnecessary at this time but when you're on the road for long term and only planning lodging for 1-2 days a week for laundry... showering at campsites is going to be important lol i mean those shower wipes can only do so much!
View attachment 181608
View attachment 181610
*I know i know the S2 cover is cracked but I don't care lol as long as it holds and keeps the cops from giving me tickets for "exposed aux lights" i'm good.

Didn't get to deploy it because... my right ankle and leg were killing me. i worked too hard lol

Exposed aux lights? Is that another ridiculous California thing?!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Last edited:

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Exposed aux lights? Is that another ridiculous California thing?!
yeap.
though I've never had issues in the past, but I've heard stories of CHP waiting on the pavement at trailheads to pull over 4x4s for that. i think it's VC#24411 or something like that. local PDs and Sheriff Departments don't really care about that, but something with those highway patrols man... they really got nothing better to do I'm guessing.
That's why I got all my lights covered and remove them when I cross the border into United States.

JamRam

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread