5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

Insanity

Reaction score
Happens to the best of us, man...

View attachment 177709

Last time I got pulled over the state was not amused when someone I was talking to through discord blurted out hide the drugs. Lucky for me he did not take it seriously and rip my truck apart looking for stuff that wasn't there. This area is bad for drug runners passing through.

akostaac

Reaction score
Finally decided to get a tablet, purchase alfaobd and obdlink MX+. Thanks to you all I was able to turn on off road pages, performance pages on my driving cluster(app did not populate on my UC5 12”) turn by turn directions on cluster and fixed my speedometer for my 33” tires. I also show some love to the truck and clean it all out. Thank you everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_8769.jpeg
    IMG_8769.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 42

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Been pulled over 3 times since having my permit. Never once volunteered that information.

Don’t ask/Don’t tell
In Nebraska if you are a CCW permit holder, you are required to inform the officer if you are carrying or not. They know before they get out of their cruiser that you have a permit.

At least it was required before they voted in constitutional carry last year. But I'm sure it still applies for permit holders

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A actually wish they made the territory AT in the Rebel stock size... 😒

Also a buddy of mine dropped his truck off at a tire joint and ordered a set of WP AT3W's for tires... he came back horrified cuz they had put on a set of AT3WA's which i think might be the ones you're thinking of... WAY not an AT tire, yet separated by 1 little vowel haha.

View attachment 177637
Last year looking they had the territory in rebel size. Do they not make it now? Was hoping to get those since they are so much lighter.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Installed some a pillar squadron pros in yellow from baja designs on diode dynamics brackets and a 30" OnX6 light bar with a bracket from @Shifts And Grins Fab. Had some issues with the brackets as they were not a perfect fit like advertised on my longhorn, ended up getting longer bolts and having to zip tie one part to make it secure. Was definitely a challenge getting everything in place but love how it turned out.
For clarification what brackets did you have issues with?

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Installed some a pillar squadron pros in yellow from baja designs on diode dynamics brackets and a 30" OnX6 light bar with a bracket from @Shifts And Grins Fab. Had some issues with the brackets as they were not a perfect fit like advertised on my longhorn, ended up getting longer bolts and having to zip tie one part to make it secure. Was definitely a challenge getting everything in place but love how it turned out.
I’m asking because if it was ours we always want to know. We’ve sold over 1,000 of the version you got and have had zero reported issues. That being said, we always want to know. We changed the design of those brackets 6 times in total to get to what we hope is perfection.

Asahdev17

Reaction score
staying to put some real carbon and suede into my car. I love the look of suede looks a lot more luxurious, but pain in *** to keep clean but that’s the best part I gotta keep my truck clean. (Ik there is no suede where the limited part is on dash I’ll be getting to it soon🙏) but the carbon exterior parts are beautiful, it’s slight but not too much. And if you’re wondering why I’m putting in suede in the car. It is because I am going all carbon covering, hate the look of the wood. Shoulda made it either carbon from factory or suede Dashed

Attachments

• IMG_9083.jpeg
    IMG_9083.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_9080.jpeg
    IMG_9080.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_9082.jpeg
    IMG_9082.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 64

Asahdev17

Reaction score
staying to put some real carbon and suede into my car. I love the look of suede looks a lot more luxurious, but pain in *** to keep clean but that’s the best part I gotta keep my truck clean. (Ik there is no suede where the limited part is on dash I’ll be getting to it soon🙏) but the carbon exterior parts are beautiful, it’s slight but not too much. And if you’re wondering why I’m putting in suede in the car. It is because I am going all carbon covering, hate the look of the wood. Shoulda made it either carbon from factory or suede Dashed
Also doing also because I got a custom carbon steering wheel

Attachments

• IMG_8869.jpeg
    IMG_8869.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread