5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MARK DODGE Ordering Discounts for 2025 1500's

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Good afternoon everybody! We're excited to announce and continue our sold-order discounting for Mark Dodge coming to you from Lake Charles Louisiana!
For us, we have to advertise a % or $ off MSRP, but will be happy to share with you the full POC showing all data points for full transparency on every quote.

I'll try to keep this post clean & simple and add more context as we learn more about the offerings - it's a lot to absorb and for me personally is certainly a work in progress!

Dealer DiscountEngineORDERPRODUCTIONSTARTINGMinimumMARK DODGE
OFF MSRPChoiceSTARTSTARTMSRPDiscountStarting Price
TradesmanTBDV6 or Hurricane SOJANUARY2/5/2024TBDTBDTBD
Bighorn11.50%V6 or Hurricane SONOW2/5/2024$53,530
$6,156​
$47,374​
Rebel11.50%Hurricane SONOW2/5/2024$66,190
$7,612​
$58,578​
Laramie12.50%Hurricane SONOW2/5/2024$66,320
$8,290​
$58,030​
Limited12.50%Hurricane HONOW3/5/2024$77,150
$9,644​
$67,506​
Longhorn12.50%Hurricane HONOW3/5/2024$77,645
$9,706​
$67,939​
Tungsten12%Hurricane HONOW3/5/2024$89,150
$10,698​
$78,452​

1702508288594.png

Last edited:

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I don't think you can order the 25 Laramie with the 3.0 HO.

ibasso001

Reaction score
any guess on when incentives will be available for 2025's? Does RAM usually offer them on new/refreshed models?

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
any guess on when incentives will be available for 2025's? Does RAM usually offer them on new/refreshed models?
"Final Pay" on the 2023s is this month, so those 2023 rebates that you're seeing SHOULD disappear in January. Unless they for some reason extend.
Then it will probably be only rebates on 2024s for a while.
25's will not get ANY love until at LEAST after they start arriving. By then, there will probably be a few price increases lol.

Sterno90

Reaction score
Do you know if the Rebel will be available with the 3.0 HO or just the SO? Also, any word on package options for the rebel? (I.E. different level groups? maybe a GT-like package, Night edition, etc.)

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you know if the Rebel will be available with the 3.0 HO or just the SO? Also, any word on package options for the rebel? (I.E. different level groups? maybe a GT-like package, Night edition, etc.)
Based on this, it's SO only for the Rebel. They probably should have called it the SOL

1704674936417.png

Sterno90

Reaction score
Based on this, it's SO only for the Rebel. They probably should have called it the SOL

View attachment 174186
That is disappointing, but then again with the upcoming RHO having the HO, I guess it makes sense they don't want to compete against themselves by having an off-road in mind truck compete against a slightly better off-road truck with the same engine. I wonder if RHO is code for Rebel High Output. I would like to see the specs for the RHO and compare it to the Rebel.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That is disappointing, but then again with the upcoming RHO having the HO, I guess it makes sense they don't want to compete against themselves by having an off-road in mind truck compete against a slightly better off-road truck with the same engine. I wonder if RHO is code for Rebel High Output. I would like to see the specs for the RHO and compare it to the Rebel.
The unofficial translation of RHO is “Removed Hellcat Option”.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Just the SO for the Rebel. the GT package will be available, we're expecting for March ordering (May production) both for Laramie and Rebel.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon everybody! We're excited to announce and continue our sold-order discounting for Mark Dodge coming to you from Lake Charles Louisiana!
For us, we have to advertise a % or $ off MSRP, but will be happy to share with you the full POC showing all data points for full transparency on every quote.

I'll try to keep this post clean & simple and add more context as we learn more about the offerings - it's a lot to absorb and for me personally is certainly a work in progress!

Dealer DiscountEngineORDERPRODUCTIONSTARTINGMinimumMARK DODGE
OFF MSRPChoiceSTARTSTARTMSRPDiscountStarting Price
TradesmanTBDV6 or Hurricane SOJANUARY2/5/2024TBDTBDTBD
Bighorn11.50%V6 or Hurricane SONOW2/5/2024$53,530
$6,156​
$47,374​
Rebel11.50%Hurricane SONOW2/5/2024$66,190
$7,612​
$58,578​
Laramie12.50%Hurricane SONOW2/5/2024$66,320
$8,290​
$58,030​
Limited12.50%Hurricane HONOW3/5/2024$77,150
$9,644​
$67,506​
Longhorn12.50%Hurricane HONOW3/5/2024$77,645
$9,706​
$67,939​
Tungsten12%Hurricane HONOW3/5/2024$89,150
$10,698​
$78,452​

View attachment 172690
Should we expect other dealers to have a similar % off MSRP for building out a 2025 ram? How do I know which dealers have discounts and which don't? I live in Ohio so getting something from a Louisiana dealership doesn't seem logical.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Should we expect other dealers to have a similar % off MSRP for building out a 2025 ram? How do I know which dealers have discounts and which don't? I live in Ohio so getting something from a Louisiana dealership doesn't seem logical.
Mark Dodge has THE BEST deal of pretty much anywhere. I'm in Indiana and if I were ordering a new one, I'd order from them for a hassle free AMAZING price.

I've always ordered from a local dealer and even with plenty of back and forth, Mark Dodge beats those deals.

The only way to find out what other dealers are offering is to ask them...

Last edited:

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
MD/RAM, stop, just stop. You are making my local Ferd dealer mad.
He’s got 1, count em folks, 1 MY 2024 truck listed as “in stock“ and its a Raptor. Says “call for price” meaning “we are going to bend you over if at all possible”.

You are engaging in “unfair price competition“ and aren’t adding unnecessary dealer markups where possible on your 24’s and 25 ordering. 🤔
Where’s the $899 doc fees, $499 nitrogen fill and $599 window vin etching? Where’s the $799 ceramic paint protection and $299 interior fabric protection packages?

Why on your 2024’s do you have them actually in stock on the lot when my sons Raleigh Ferd dealer only has 8 “in transit” and the one truck that is equivalent to the RAM Limited is 200 miles away in another city in their “network”?
2024 F-150 Platinum
Exterior Color: Star White Metallic Tri-Coat Interior Color: Black
Stock: 2562W7L
$83,260 MSRP
$5,092 Dealer Discount
$78,168 Sale Price
Price may require additional finance requirements.

As for competing RAM dealers, why don't you have the following statement in small print on your website: “All prices exclude tax, tags, title, freight, registration, electronic filing fee and processing fee of $899. Freight is $1,195-$2,000, depending on the model.”

You are giving the other new car shys, I mean dealers a bad name.
🤔😮💰🤣

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Just check with your local dealer on his ordering. A phone call should do it.

As far as driving from OH to LA to buy, depends on the savings and service.

It is possible you might p*** off your local dealer when it comes to service/warranty work if you didn’t purchase from them, that’s a consideration. They can’t refuse you however they may not take really good care of you either.

I took the risk of that twice, once from a RAM dealer 150 miles away from my local one and just recently from Mark Dodge, 805 miles away.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just reached out to Mark Dodge and I will see what my local dealer can do and if they're trying to rip me off i'll go with Mark Dodge.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
No I would expect most dealers to have minimal, if any, discount on the current model year - unless they are significantly tuned in to running a high volume low profit per vehicle business model. Frankly, those are few and far between and getting fewer as publicly traded companies are buying up smaller metro dealerships. I'm not going to say that we're the only one, we certainly are not - but we are the largest by volume (22 & 23 calendar year per Stellantis reporting)

Anyway, the logic, all you have to do is compare our dealer discount with your local area dealers', and then add back the cost of transport (usually $1.00-$1.25 per mile). The rebates, if any, are based on YOUR region, not the dealers, so that is constant. The taxes are based on YOUR state, not the dealers, so that's constant as well. Waiting for an order is again, the same no matter who you order from (I wish I could claim that we get ours faster, but it's really not enough to measure).

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
It is possible you might p*** off your local dealer when it comes to service/warranty work if you didn’t purchase from them, that’s a consideration. They can’t refuse you however they may not take really good care of you either.
You know I've only ever heard of that happening from dealerships that are in our immediate area or up to an hour away. Maybe some in Houston. Other than that, it's not like we're snagging 10 customers from one particular dealer in Ohio, Kentucky, etc... there are 2500 dealers to choose from and in most cases customers have at least 2-4 do choose from within a reasonable driving distance on a given Saturday outting.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I just reached out to Mark Dodge and I will see what my local dealer can do and if they're trying to rip me off i'll go with Mark Dodge.
I'm not very good at decoding the online screen names compared to email addresses - so I don't know if I've already responded to your request - but you can also msg me here if you don't here back ASAP if you got into someone elses' inbox.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
You know I've only ever heard of that happening from dealerships that are in our immediate area or up to an hour away. Maybe some in Houston. Other than that, it's not like we're snagging 10 customers from one particular dealer in Ohio, Kentucky, etc... there are 2500 dealers to choose from and in most cases customers have at least 2-4 do choose from within a reasonable driving distance on a given Saturday outting.
I was refused to have my truck looked at under warranty from 1 dealer in MA. They claimed it was a 3 year wait (lol), it was also the same dealer that had no problem doing a eTorque update previously, maybe because that was a customer improvement campaign item it makes them look better.

Another dealer said wind noise needed to be addressed by the selling dealer because it was a body concern. I found there is a TSB now for my problem but not really sure where to take it as the entire dash needs to come out to apply a replacement seal kit most likely :(

When I asked a local (major chain name) dealer if they could custom order me a truck before reaching out to you guys a couple of years ago they said they don't do custom orders and only sell stuff on the lot and stopped returning my calls.

Some dealerships are just weird and don't care about anything except making a quick buck because they are all bought up in the region by the same owner like you said. No need to play ball with customers.

No reason to not buy the truck from a place such as Mark Dodge that will sell it cheap with no BS. If a dealer is going to refuse service they are scammy and you wouldn't want them touching your truck most likely anyways

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
When I asked a local (major chain name) dealer if they could custom order me a truck before reaching out to you guys a couple of years ago they said they don't do custom orders and only sell stuff on the lot and stopped returning my calls.

There is a lot of free-will at play in the dealership model. This one was betting that if they said no to your factory order, that you'd buy instock instead. But in reality, you just order elsewhere.
Same goes for the service departments - there is a LOT of latitude given to the advisors who make the first impression - they can make it very easy, or very difficult - and will often take the path of their OWN least resistance. A noise complaint is hard to identify, and might be a lot of work lol - but a known service bulletin at least they know the fix and have to do so.

but like you said, the ones that play games likely aren't good for ya anyway.
Personally I have my vehicles worked on as much as possible at a mom & pop garage, I bring them beer & donuts and they accommodate my unannounced drop-offs.
There's some limitations to that too, of course.
(I guess this is a good time to remind that I don't live close enough to Mark Dodge to have work done there lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/