5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Devildawgusmc

Reaction score
It’s not as exciting as you would think. Mostly consists of tourists turning around in my driveway and blocking the exit from my neighborhood while they take selfies.
My parents have actually met Dolly through a mutual friend. One of our family friends, Chip Davis is a singer and songwriter in Nashville and is good friends with Dolly. We’ve known Chip and his family since they’ve lived in Maryland years ago, I actually grew up with his kids. A few years ago my parents went to Nashville to visit Chip and his wife Barbara and they were able to introduce them to Dolly. My parent said it was an amazing experience.

RAMKing1

Reaction score
Rebel 5.7L rambox just about every option except the sunroof.
Ordered my Rebel on 10/27 and it should be at the dealer any day now. It was pretty much loaded except the sunroof and GT package, but with the Ecodiesel. No idea how they pick what to build.

Pjsant26

Reaction score
Negative, its kind of annoying its sitting in a lot 40 mins from me. Not going to lie.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Very annoying to say the least. My wife doesn’t understand how all this works and keeps saying that I should go down and get it myself or demand that my salesman get it here by whatever means. She’s less patient than me. 😂

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
I guess I agree with that as everything else seems to be a crap shoot too.
My 2019 Limited is fine till it comes in I'll just extend my lease month to month. I'm in Maine so at least I won't be driving it in snow and salt this year. This will be my 6th Dodge/Ram. Thanks
Nice. What part of Maine? I grew up in Belfast.

Phenomenon1561

Reaction score
I'm hopeful my little jewel will arrive by the end of the month. It's setting in a lot at SHAP waiting to hop a train since I have a WS I guess. My nearest rail yard is Wentzville MO. Then it will be waiting for a full truck load to my dealer I suppose. Mine is supposed to be price protected. I circled the price, and had the salesman initial all the ordered options and the final price. I think on the window sticker it's 3,300 more now than what it was when I ordered 9/11. If they don't follow through I will ask for my deposit back and walk away. It's not my problem that they made a deal and it's taken longer then expected to arrive. I can understand the wait. But the price was set and we clearly went over it. I will also drag the dealership through the mud to the max if they don't honor their deal. I don't like to do that and don't wish to. I firmly believe they will honor the deal.

One thing I like about my Toyota dealer is that they don't wait for a truck full of new Toyotas. They put their vehicles on the next smoking truck heading their direction with vehicles. Last week they had one with 7 new vehicles some Toyotas and some Fords and I questioned it. I think that in today's logistical nightmare it's a better way of getting your product quicker.
When it does arrive, don't forget to ask for the veterans/military discount they provide. It's $500 off. Every little bit helps.

Mathis35

Reaction score
I'm hopeful my little jewel will arrive by the end of the month. It's setting in a lot at SHAP waiting to hop a train since I have a WS I guess. My nearest rail yard is Wentzville MO. Then it will be waiting for a full truck load to my dealer I suppose. Mine is supposed to be price protected. I circled the price, and had the salesman initial all the ordered options and the final price. I think on the window sticker it's 3,300 more now than what it was when I ordered 9/11. If they don't follow through I will ask for my deposit back and walk away. It's not my problem that they made a deal and it's taken longer then expected to arrive. I can understand the wait. But the price was set and we clearly went over it. I will also drag the dealership through the mud to the max if they don't honor their deal. I don't like to do that and don't wish to. I firmly believe they will honor the deal.

One thing I like about my Toyota dealer is that they don't wait for a truck full of new Toyotas. They put their vehicles on the next smoking truck heading their direction with vehicles. Last week they had one with 7 new vehicles some Toyotas and some Fords and I questioned it. I think that in today's logistical nightmare it's a better way of getting your product quicker.
My truck is currently sitting in the Wentzville rail yard. I doubt they'll wait on a truck load for 1 dealer though. More likely they'll fill a truck and drop at multiple dealers on the planned route.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
tri-star was able to buy out my silverado lease,and i ended up getting a good price on my ram.do you have to drive to md to pick up
No i am going to have it delivered, im saving over 11k below msrp. Plus they throw in a few things. Buying there is straight forward and they dont try any funny business. Plus i want to break it in right so a long drive would defeat that.

rrutkf80

Reaction score
Ordered my Rebel on 10/27 and it should be at the dealer any day now. It was pretty much loaded except the sunroof and GT package, but with the Ecodiesel. No idea how they pick what to build.
Envious, I ordered a near identical Rebel on 05/09/21 except mine has tie mirrors and the trailer tow group. Seen many 1500’s withevthecladt two options. Supposed to be built last week, now two weeks from now. Should have reordered about the time you did

Users who are viewing this thread