5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
23 days to get a window sticker for pepperellff
is that a record?
Unfortunately, it's not even close to the record. In fact, as of today there are 1655 trucks in total that took longer than 23 days and 63 of those trucks belong to members. Current MY22 member record goes to @Nolesfan0525 with 95 days. I had multiple in the triple digit range for MY21.

Philipgturner

Reaction score
You should stop by and show off the truck!
I'm a Sales Associate at Secret City CDJR in Oak Ridge, TN. I ordered a 2022 TRX for myself on 12/15. Within a few days it went into D1 status with an ESD of 1/13/2022. When I checked the other day it went back into D status and the ESD changed to 1/14/2022. Why did it go back into D status and the ESD date is already passed? VON: 52798136 , VIN: 1C6SRFU99NN252857

Nolesfan0525

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's not even close to the record. In fact, as of today there are 1655 trucks in total that took longer than 23 days and 63 of those trucks belong to members. Current MY22 member record goes to @Nolesfan0525 with 95 days. I had multiple in the triple digit range for MY21.

I’m an overseas military order, so that might be why. They were supposed to hold it at the plant until I returned stateside, but it was taking too long to get built/shipped. So I told them to have it shipped here to Germany. I got tired of waiting, so I ordered a limited instead, but I’m still waiting on a vin. Hopefully I get to have one of them by the time I get back stateside in May. Even if they have ti ship my Laramie here and I have to ship it right back through the military. This whole thing has been a clusterfuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
Rebel 5.7L rambox just about every option except the sunroof.
Ordered my similarly equipped rebel in hydro blue on 6/28/21 ... Still in D status and no info from my dealer last week when I stopped by.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Rustybolt

Reaction score
Nice. What part of Maine? I grew up in Belfast.
Born and raised in Eliot.The southern tip 2 miles from New Hampshire border.Ran 3 businesses there and retired(kinda) in 2019 and moved to Denmark Maine. I've had property here since 1990 and am building houses one lot at a time. I'm on Moose Pond which is at the base of Pleasant mountain. Population about 1000.

PepperellFF

Reaction score

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
Born and raised in Eliot.The southern tip 2 miles from New Hampshire border.Ran 3 businesses there and retired(kinda) in 2019 and moved to Denmark Maine. I've had property here since 1990 and am building houses one lot at a time. I'm on Moose Pond which is at the base of Pleasant mountain. Population about 1000.
I know exactly where Eliot is, my uncle used to live there. Congrats on retirement.

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
I'm at 7 days with a BS and no WS. This process is absolutely ridiculous. I am assuming now that I'll have a truck by the END of Feb at best. That's 6 full months for the order. I honestly just need to check out for another month, but I've done that a few times during this process.

Sorry, I'm venting a bit but I have no way to time any kind of affiliate or financing with the dates so unknown. Still don't even know my price since the invoice is linked to the WS.

kc135t

Reaction score
I got some bad news for you. Look at our builds. And I still don't have a BS....
Thanks for reminding me...

By what the spreadsheet shows there are 8 of us in the same build category. Two have gotten trucks. Both of those were in October. None since. You should be next...and I should be #7 of 8...so by my calculations, I may end-up with a 2023!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I'm a Sales Associate at Secret City CDJR in Oak Ridge, TN. I ordered a 2022 TRX for myself on 12/15. Within a few days it went into D1 status with an ESD of 1/13/2022. When I checked the other day it went back into D status and the ESD changed to 1/14/2022. Why did it go back into D status and the ESD date is already passed? VON: 52798136 , VIN: 1C6SRFU99NN252857
a part they thought they had went missing
or a part that was supposed to show up was delayed
too many sick calls set them back a few trucks

seanmbaxter

Reaction score

seanmbaxter

Reaction score
Fully agree about supporting local businesses! But I would have been crazy to walk away from the savings MD offered. I'm not sure MD has any more influence with RAM other than they order a $hit load of trucks. I think their sales/finance teams are simply more knowledgeable and VERY interested in their reputation. At least in my experience they have been prompt, forthcoming with status good or bad and very professional. They understand how to make a customer for life where most are just interested meeting their monthly quota! Did I mention they highly value their reputation!
How are you guys tracking your trucks after you get the WS and they leave SHAP? Is the dealer the only way?

Users who are viewing this thread