5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

WA-G

Reaction score
Pulsar installed.... WOW!
MPG in Tow on country roads, much improved! Performance mode is a beast! I was on the fence but first press of the pedal and now I'm a believer.

Last week RC 2" level, front windows 20%, Windshield full ceramic with strip. Tomorrow the RetraxOne delivers.

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pulsar installed.... WOW!
MPG in Tow on country roads, much improved! Performance mode is a beast! I was on the fence but first press of the pedal and now I'm a believer.

Last week RC 2" level, front windows 20%, Windshield full ceramic with strip. Tomorrow the RetraxOne delivers.
Yep. Once I tried Performance mode, there was no going back to stock. (y)

ChrisW74

Reaction score
Hauled my new to me jon boat to do some fishing this weekend. Wasn't much of a load to say the least. The tow mirrors came in handy for being able to see the boat while I was towing I couldn't see it at all until I flipped them out for towing so it made it much easier to launch the boat.

Attachments

• bp.jpg
    bp.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 126

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Just bought a bunch of stuff for my truck. If it all arrives this week, I'll be very busy this weekend:

Flowmaster Outlaw Direct Fit Muffler. It's already gone up in price, but got it for $284 with free prime shipping (and 6% Prime Visa cash back). I have a local shop that will install it for $100 cash, and they can either clamp it on the one end or weld it at no additional cost.

Gator EFX Soft Roll Tonneau cover. Amazon had it with a $40 Coupon Clip, so only paid $160 with free prime shipping (and 6% Prime Visa cash back). Really psyched to install this. Sure, I wanted a BakFlip MX4, but this was at least $700 cheaper than anyplace else.

AVS 21953 Hoodflector Dark Smoke Hood Shield. Once again, Amazon had the lowest price I could find at $45 with free shipping (and 6% cash back). I was on the fence with this or the Mopar or the Weathertech, but at $45, I'll give it a go. It goes on just like the Weathertech. No 3M tape and watching it fly off on the highway. If it doesn't work out, I'll suck it and get the Weathertech. The picture is supposedly a generic image. My research shows that what I'll get will fit the 2019 Ram 1500 DT. If not, then it's going back.

Mopar OEM Crew Cab All Weather Slush Mats - $120 on Ebay

Husky Bins and Ratcheting Cargo Bar. Shout out to DSGcobra who did this with his truck, and I think it's genius for the money. With the tonneau cover on, and opening the tailgate, it's like having a small trunk inside the bed.

I'm still searching for lights for the cargo bed. I don't have the bed light kit, and don't want to spend the money and time trying to have it wired up. I'm looking for a battery operated LED light that I can mount to each side of the bed and turn on when I need the light. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Can't wait to get all this stuff on my truck!!

Last edited:

DSGCobra

Reaction score
Husky Bins and Ratcheting Cargo Bar. Shout out to DSGcobra who did this with his truck, and I think it's genius for the money. With the tonneau cover on, and opening the tailgate, it's like having a small trunk inside the bed.

Thanks!! You’re right it is like having a small trunk. God you found the post helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tundralag

Reaction score
Thanks!! You’re right it is like having a small trunk. God you found the post helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep thanks I have been looking for a solution that works. Wanted a bed divider but don’t have the rails. Long story short. Perfect solution for keeping groceries from slinging all over the bed

Birdphoto19

Reaction score
CTA-CALTREND-GG-D - CALTREND-GG-D; DG390-03GG; SportsTex; Charcoal Insert with Black Trim; 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn; Rear Row; 40/60 Split Bench; type of headrests: separate; armrests: yes​
1​
$170.77​

You can order different colors
Thank you!!

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Yep thanks I have been looking for a solution that works. Wanted a bed divider but don’t have the rails. Long story short. Perfect solution for keeping groceries from slinging all over the bed
Oh my God, it's so simple, yet ingenious!! The two bins fit perfectly behind the lip of the tailgate and the extender keeps them nice and taught so they don't slide around. Even better, say you're doing groceries and fill the bins, the bins have handles and you can literally carry the bins filled with groceries right into the house (just remember to put them back!). I took everything out until I get my tonneau cover installed this weekend, but this is by far the best hack I've seen yet for the truck (well, except for that valve bypass for the A/C Hack, which is another awesome thing that I need to do). I was going to buy a $275 Bed Extender just to create a closed off space like this, but this $40 hack is actually more useful for me at the moment. I'm already envisioning additional things I could possibly do with this.

Attachments

• 20190715_194433.jpg
    20190715_194433.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 52

Users who are viewing this thread