5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone 6in

Roadkng63

Reaction score
Very happy with the zone 6in lift! Treated my 21 Rebel to a new suspension and wheels. I originally bought the 3.5 ready lift and it was a no go with the OR package. So went with a zone kit some fuel blitz wheels and some 35 nitto ridge grapplers, I give it to zone to my surprise how good the truck rides as good as it was stock. Overall very happy with the whole setup. Thinking maybe should of went 37s. Anyone know of a speedo calibration kit for a 21 Ram? Also anyone looking for a new 3.5 readylift? ..lol

Attachments

• 20210506_095713.jpg
    20210506_095713.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 20210506_095652.jpg
    20210506_095652.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 20210506_082438.jpg
    20210506_082438.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 20210506_082430.jpg
    20210506_082430.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 107

Chris VB

Reaction score
Looks good brother! Can’t disagree on the 37’s they fill rams large wells. ;)
I needed 8 inches to clear my 37x13.5’s
No rubbing at all, rides great.
Those are nice wheels you got too man!
Here’s my rig
fc3a0e489128053d0efa337b1a0c21c4.jpg

12c6ec85f61cb8632843a5baab123cd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roadkng63

Reaction score
Thanks! That is one sweet *** truck bro! I definitely need to move to 37s. just got it back today. Guess my next set it'll be them forsure unless I can off these tires quick...lol

Chris VB

Reaction score
Thanks! That is one sweet *** truck bro! I definitely need to move to 37s. just got it back today. Guess my next set it'll be them forsure unless I can off these tires quick...lol

Thanks brother! And so you know, the truck handles the 37’s just fine. I always have people asking how it is. I have the 3:21 rear differential too and this ***** has more than enough power/acceleration. I don’t tow anything so I can’t say anything on that.. who cares about fuel mileage!! Lol I love my truck, I’m constantly getting looks and reactions from people, those 37x13.5’s “pop” makes you stand out from the rest. (Not that your truck doesn’t look great!) I’m glad someone is going big with lifts and tires in this forum lol everyone else has old man taste lol

Roadkng63

Reaction score
Thanks brother! And so you know, the truck handles the 37’s just fine. I always have people asking how it is. I have the 3:21 rear differential too and this ***** has more than enough power/acceleration. I don’t tow anything so I can’t say anything on that.. who cares about fuel mileage!! Lol I love my truck, I’m constantly getting looks and reactions from people, those 37x13.5’s “pop” makes you stand out from the rest. (Not that your truck doesn’t look great!) I’m glad someone is going big with lifts and tires in this forum lol everyone else has old man taste lol

Yeah I keep beating myself up over the 37s obviously I can't do the 13.50 because I would need to go a higher lift as you stated. But I wouldn't mind going 12.50 in the 37s I wish I would have got a more little more aggressive rim on the negative side I got a 0 offset because I really didnt want the rocks and **** throwing all up over side of the truck. I don't off road anyway just wanted stance and looks, I don't know if I could run a spacer just to bring them out a bit more? I don't mind an inch or two I just don't want them way out if you know what I'm saying? but anyway your truck looks great man I love the color and the truck definitely a eye catcher! my 18 rebel I had was that color if that's the Delmonico red? but they did not have it in the two tone anymore like I had on my 18 rebel so I went with black this time again. I've been driving Rams since 1998. But I'm digging the lift again, I've always had lifted trucks and then I was thinking maybe I'm getting a little too old for lifts anymore and yet here I am LOL the kid inside us never leaves the heart...lol

Roadkng63

Reaction score

Also I forgot to mention I was wondering about how the truck ran with the 37 I do tow a bike trailer every now and then few times a year loaded with a couple bikes but I was wondering about the gear ratio and the power how it would take it without doing gears

Chris VB

Reaction score
Yeah I keep beating myself up over the 37s obviously I can't do the 13.50 because I would need to go a higher lift as you stated. But I wouldn't mind going 12.50 in the 37s I wish I would have got a more little more aggressive rim on the negative side I got a 0 offset because I really didnt want the rocks and **** throwing all up over side of the truck. I don't off road anyway just wanted stance and looks, I don't know if I could run a spacer just to bring them out a bit more? I don't mind an inch or two I just don't want them way out if you know what I'm saying? but anyway your truck looks great man I love the color and the truck definitely a eye catcher! my 18 rebel I had was that color if that's the Delmonico red? but they did not have it in the two tone anymore like I had on my 18 rebel so I went with black this time again. I've been driving Rams since 1998. But I'm digging the lift again, I've always had lifted trucks and then I was thinking maybe I'm getting a little too old for lifts anymore and yet here I am LOL the kid inside us never leaves the heart...lol

Right on brother, ya you could run a 1-2” bora spacer and that would give you the bit wider stance. It’s red velvet pearl (PRV) . As for towing, your rebel I’m sure tows more than my sport, I believe it has lower gear differential. I’ve never towed a thing but I have the anti sway trailer tow package. It’s probly no problem towing medium loads, long hauls I’m sure the breaks would take a kicking

Roadkng63

Reaction score
Right on brother, ya you could run a 1-2” bora spacer and that would give you the bit wider stance. It’s red velvet pearl (PRV) . As for towing, your rebel I’m sure tows more than my sport, I believe it has lower gear differential. I’ve never towed a thing but I have the anti sway trailer tow package. It’s probly no problem towing medium loads, long hauls I’m sure the breaks would take a kicking

Cool I'll check on them spacers was just reading on them. Then do the right thing and get the right offset rims after recovering this dime on what I out out...lol but thanks for the input on them.. That is a beautiful color! Would be cool to see your truck in person. Probably fall in love with it...lol

Mikejones11

Reaction score
I have 37s on mine with a 6 inch. I could never go to a 35. I want 38x13.5s now lol

Roadkng63

Reaction score
Sweet you guys got me wanting them now...lol when I purchased the rims and tires I originally was going with a 4in lift then when I seen the 6 inch was only about 100 more I kept pondering on the 6 finally swichted to the 6in. the 4in was backorder on knuckles anyway never thought about the 35s but being the rebels already sat 1 inch higher so now I'm here..lol unless I can off these tires and get the 37s now. What size rims you have and what offset? Any rubbing issues? Beautiful truck BTW!

Mikejones11

Reaction score
Sweet you guys got me wanting them now...lol when I purchased the rims and tires I originally was going with a 4in lift then when I seen the 6 inch was only about 100 more I kept pondering on the 6 finally swichted to the 6in. the 4in was backorder on knuckles anyway never thought about the 35s but being the rebels already sat 1 inch higher so now I'm here..lol unless I can off these tires and get the 37s now. What size rims you have and what offset? Any rubbing issues? Beautiful truck BTW!
No rubbing issues at all. 37x12.5r20 with a 20x10 -19 offset

Mikejones11

Reaction score
Yeah I put the truck in there. Yeah I trimmed the normal plastic flap spot that everyone does. I did it before the wheels were on to just be sure.

Roadkng63

Reaction score
Yeah I put the truck in there. Yeah I trimmed the normal plastic flap spot that everyone does. I did it before the wheels were on to just be sure.
Oh good ideal! I've got to take my truck back today for them to retorque everything down after 500 Miles only took me 3 days to get that LOL I'm going to talk to them about getting 37s I don't know if I could swap these out on a warranty or I'm just going to have to try to sell them or just run them till they wear down and buy it on my next set although I got to get rid of the rims and tires that won't work on my truck now the stock stuff I've only got 6000 miles on those tires like to try to off those as well. If you know anybody that looking for a ready lift 3.5 kit for a ram 2019 through 2021 I have one of those brand new as well I'll pay half the shipping...lol

Users who are viewing this thread