5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zero offset wheels

BB22

Reaction score
2022 Rebel, stock suspension. Factory wheels, 18x8 +19 offset. I'm looking for new wheels and wanting to stay with 18x8 or most probably 18x9 and not have to lift the truck. Tires will be 285/70/18. I was going to go with a +12 offset but it looks like it will put the wheel closer to the UCA. A zero offset would provide plenty of clearance to the UCA but move the tire outward 1"- 1-1/4". I'm concerned that it might cause rubbing. Have any of you gone with a zero offset on a similar combination? Pics if you have them would be appreciated. Thanks!

logboom

Reaction score
I'm an idiot when it comes to tire/wheels nomenclature.
Can you please define what "UCA" means and also what "offset" means?
I'm also looking at replacing the stock tires and wheels this year.
Thanks.

Beardslow

Reaction score
If you know the size of your current setup and an idea of what you want for your future setup, this is the web site I've used for other vehicles to get an idea on if things will rub or have issues. They do a great job at explaining what changes and if it's closer/farter or better/worse.

Users who are viewing this thread