5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTuber Charged With 18 Criminal Counts After Infamous Ram TRX Jump Video

If you are going to make videos doing illegal things, yah, they are going to make an example out of you so the 2mil viewers know they all shouldn't go do the same stuff. The DNR likes to tell you how they can charge you with 100 things and then settle on one thing in the end, that's how it tends to work. We already have enough people taking their trucks and destroying our land, we don't need this guy trying to make people want to do it any more than they already do.
From watching him in the video, apparently he didn't know he was breaking the law, its on private property, its not a river its a creek, and there are no fish in it anywhere. Unless shown otherwise I have to agree that its just Pennsylvania flexing its muscles.

Not that I agree with trying to destroy a 90k truck, but it is his truck. He can do what he pleases with it including jumping streams. This is another example of big government destroying peoples freedom. Meanwhile, actual criminals are being let go or ignored completely, and in some cases rewarded. This isn’t meant to get into a political discussion, but is the sad reality of how our government is getting out of control and no longer for the people, by the people.

If the Government puts someone in Jail it costs them Money. If they Fine them,
or put them on Probation, they collect Money instead.

Malodave

From watching him in the video, apparently he didn't know he was breaking the law, its on private property, its not a river its a creek, and there are no fish in it anywhere. Unless shown otherwise I have to agree that its just Pennsylvania flexing its muscles.
Ignorance of the law isn't a defense from criminal prosecution.

This is another example of big government destroying peoples freedom. Meanwhile, actual criminals are being let go or ignored completely, and in some cases rewarded. This isn’t meant to get into a political discussion, but is the sad reality of how our government is getting out of control and no longer for the people, by the people.
While I don't know all the facts in the case (and neither do you!), it sounds like the State had enough evidence to charge him with a crime. It doesn't matter what you feel is an "actual" crime and what is not, if there is sufficient evidence to show that he is guilty, then he is a criminal.

Don't f*** with the watershed.

Funny this thread was just brought up. That guy who messed up his TRX just had another video this week. He jumped his 3rd TRX over his limited edition Viper out in a field. He mentioned that the 1st TRX is still being held as the investigation is ongoing. The 2nd was given away.

I love how he said that he sold all his Chevy's and is now in love with the Ram (which is his daily driving).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back