5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You’ve all convinced me on Moe’s for my mods, thanks!

jlasma

Reaction score
Emailed Moe’s yesterday outlining my wish list, just waiting for a reply so I can get started on my dream truck...thanks folks!!

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why Moe's? I live in Houston and don't do even 1/4 of my business with Moe's. Why? Because I believe in getting the best bang for my buck and have found better deals on the same items elsewhere. Moe isn't Costco and even Costo's pricing/service can be beat by shopping around.

I'm not knocking Moe's as they're a reputable outfit but do question the logic of hitching your Ram to one cart...

jlasma

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I live in rural Kentucky with little access to performance shops etc. So far within 70 miles I haven’t found any one who can tune, only 2 places to install headers (1 had a bad experience and the other is Meineke, seriously), 1 dyno, etc. Already have some mods but as far as a tuner, I’d like to deal with someone who has experience. Just don’t have many choices here, heck closest Costco is 35-40 miles away 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/