5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yokohama Geolandar MT G003

Night Rebel

Reaction score
I’ve searched but no find. Is anyone running the Yokohama Geolandar m/t G003 on their truck? I am thinking of getting these on my Rebel in a 285/75r18(35x11.2) on my Fuel Block wheels. I have ran a couple sets of the Toyo Mts on my f150 and I did like them and would use them again. I just hear good things about the Yokos. And the price is cheaper also. Thanks in advance.

pkman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine came with G003's and I was expecting the worst but they ride very nice and wear well.

Attachments

• IMG_6125 (2).JPG
    IMG_6125 (2).JPG
    277.1 KB · Views: 19

Terrible_One

Reaction score
These came on my truck when I bought it and I have no complaints, but I also don't have anything to compare them to. If this was a performance vehicle, I would be able to give you a better review, but I have done nothing with my truck but drive it in the rain and towed with it once. Neither event was a problem for the Geolanders.

Users who are viewing this thread