5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yellow Fog lights with LED package

Jinesh

Reaction score
I have the LED lighting package which is very nice but every thing is very cool white. Ive always prefered yellow (3000k) fog lights, they work better for my eyes and I like the way it looks on the truck with white headlights and yellow fogs. Does anyone know of a conversion kit or have done this mod??? https://100001.onl/ https://1921681254.mx/

Last edited:

vinnieloo

Reaction score
I did the Lamix film. Looks pretty good but has a greenish hue to the color, probably due to the fogs being LEDs. The light output is not as yellow as straight up yellow bulbs.

wsutard1

Reaction score
Has anyone found replacement yellow fog bulbs for the LED package trucks? I want yellow but I don’t want the yellow film.

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone found replacement yellow fog bulbs for the LED package trucks? I want yellow but I don’t want the yellow film.
The LED lights on the Rams don’t have bulbs. If you want something different you’ll have to change out the whole assembly with an aftermarket setup

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What @Finn5033 said. You can buy the brackets and bezels for the halogen foglights and then get something like the diodedynamics ss3 in yellow. There is a thread where someone did this and it looks good. I'm on my phone so can't get the thread right now.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score

2slow95vert

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread