5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah or Nay?

DSPS

Reaction score
Bronze Fuel Rebels on Delmonico Red Longhorn with color matched bumpers. crazy?

NH_Ram

Reaction score
I wanted a bronze rim but not bright bronze so I went with the Fuel Blitz D674. Just a hint of bronze in the sunlight and looks great on Delmonico Red. 0607201343~2.jpg

DSPS

Reaction score
want these wheels but on delmonico red longhorn

Sarge888

Reaction score
Would look pretty good. I'm considering those for my Olive Green Lonestar. But first I need to get rid of all the darn chrome

DSPS

Reaction score
Would look pretty good. I'm considering those for my Olive Green Lonestar. But first I need to get rid of all the darn chrome
same with the chrome delete... getting my longhorn chrome grill painted to color match truck, getting a sports hood, mirror caps color matched already...

Sarge888

Reaction score
same with the chrome delete... getting my longhorn chrome grill painted to color match truck, getting a sports hood, mirror caps color matched already...

Are you getting a new grill and then paint matching that. I ask because the body shops around me don't want anything to do with painting over chrome. I get that, but they can also just sand it, prime it and paint, but nope. So the shops try to quote me replacement parts that are ready to paint and then the painting of the parts. Might have to do that project on my own or just plasti dip it.

DSPS

Reaction score
The shop tentatively plan to paint the existing grill... thought about getting new grill but it’s at least 1K... the sports hood is already $750 and another $400 to paint ...I wouldn’t mind just wrapping the grill but I can’t find a shop with a match for the Delmonico red paint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarge888

Reaction score
It sure does get expensive fast. Any idea what wrapping those parts costs?

Sarge888

Reaction score
that seems steep for just the grille, but I have no experience at all with wraps.

Sarge888

Reaction score
just havent found a wrap close to the delmonico red

I'm considering wrapping grille, applique, and both bumpers black. Not sure I'll want to with those type of prices though.

Anyway, sorry, i didn't mean to hijack your thread. I've always been a fan of bronze on red, blue or green vehicles. You dead set on Fuel wheels? Method and Black Rhino also have some nice bronze wheel choices.

Cease11

Reaction score
My buddy has that set up bronze on his delmonico DD19A393-0B21-4C48-9236-6EBC69A92EB7.png

Cease11

Reaction score
If you like I can ask him for a better picture. This is all I can find thru my pics. I believe these are the vectors too. Just so you can kinda see what bronze looks like on that color. I think it looks great!

DSPS

Reaction score
If you like I can ask him for a better picture. This is all I can find thru my pics. I believe these are the vectors too. Just so you can kinda see what bronze looks like on that color. I think it looks great!
better pic please

du4life25

Reaction score
Have you decided on a wheel color for your truck yet? I'll be signing papers this week to order a '21 Olive Green Bighorn but I can't decide if I want black or bronze wheels. I won't have any chrome on my truck whatsoever. All of the badging along with the step bars will be black. I'd like to see more pictures of olive green trucks and what rims are on them but Custom Offsets only has a few on their website.

Users who are viewing this thread