5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

yeah its a "Ford"but....

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
they do make great commercials.....(take it easy guys).......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQFweJxitcg

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had an F150 with it for two years and never used it. Great sales gimmick though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ldoh

Reaction score
They make pretty good commercials.

Many enjoy advances in tech especially the type that take over drudgery/chores. It's hard to say no to this stuff when it makes your like easier and in the case of backup assist may reduce your risk of divorce. :)

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They make pretty good commercials.

Many enjoy advances in tech especially the type that take over drudgery/chores. It's hard to say no to this stuff when it makes your like easier and in the case of backup assist may reduce your risk of divorce. :)

thats why i posted it.its not about the feature ford has and the ram dont.theyre very creative.like the one with the "jerryReed"song.and this one to.dont care if "Ford"or chevy has "This or "that"that the "ram"doesnt have,i like them all ,i have no "allegiance"to any brand or make.

Users who are viewing this thread