5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTF is this?

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That's a USSV Rhino GX, you would think it looks like some sort of Eastern Block armored personnel carrier.

But they are actually produced in Rancho Cucamonga, California for rich folks who wants to look the part or prepared for a Zombie Horde. Doug Demuro did a review on one recently.

I think it's based on a Ford Superduty with a 6.7L diesel.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
300k 😳😳 holy crap!!! Def looks like something from the Zombie Apocalypse. It did have a Cali plate on it.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's a USSV Rhino GX, you would think it looks like some sort of Eastern Block armored personnel carrier.

But they are actually produced in Rancho Cucamonga, California for rich folks who wants to look the part or prepared for a Zombie Horde. Doug Demuro did a review on one recently.

I think it's based on a Ford Superduty with a 6.7L diesel.
Agreed, those tow mirrors look to be from a super duty.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They do look like Ford tow mirrors. Article I read says it weighs almost 10k lbs 😝.

Last edited:

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not even a 33 gallon tank would help that thing.
Hahaha I guess if you have 300k to spend on an armored SUV and live in Cali where gas is crazy expensive then filling up the tank at $150 dollars a pop a couple times a week doesn't really matter.

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
I wonder if this plate is available in its state?

24WkqRX.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread