5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wraped ram box

lasani1121

Reaction score
Does anyone have an issue with warped rambox on the 2019? If so what fix was done by the dealer? I have to take mine back in and the dealer said that they have to take pictures, send it to Chrysler in order to get it repaired but did not tell me what the repair would entail.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have an issue with warped rambox on the 2019? If so what fix was done by the dealer? I have to take mine back in and the dealer said that they have to take pictures, send it to Chrysler in order to get it repaired but did not tell me what the repair would entail.
Search for “warped” at the top right ;)

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
yup .. and I've posted additional items you can do besides what one owner did (taking them out) and what FCA says to do (bend the chrome catch inside with a pry bar) .. I had mine ripped apart trying to see if'n I could help everyone with the black pieces peeling away from the painted pieces (which at this point, the boxes can only be replaced to fix that -- so they say).

Users who are viewing this thread