5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrap/Coating vs Bra

BNJMN

Reaction score
I'll have to check out the Griot's ceramic, all the other detailing stuff I have is from them.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If the shop knows what they are doing and uses a quality product. Plus you have ceramics coating applied rather than waxing/polishing it yourself, most PPF films are difficult to see, even with a partial wrap.

I have always been able to see partial hood and fender PPF wraps, never liked them but thats me and the price difference for a full wrap vs a partial was minimal, maybe $300.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have always been able to see partial hood and fender PPF wraps, never liked them but thats me and the price difference for a full wrap vs a partial was minimal, maybe $300.
You can see them if you are looking for them. Not saying they are invisible

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You can see them if you are looking for them. Not saying they are invisible

Well, I'm picky about paint and notice things on it quickly then it bugs me so 1/2 wraps are a no go for me. Some people are ok with it, I'm not

Users who are viewing this thread