5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow! My 2014 Ram Photo Vs My 2019- How Did I Ever Drive That?!

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Hey Lil MAW,

That 2014 looks great!!! That 2019 looks SWEEET, SMOOTH, AND MEAN at the same time!!!

2014 love the look---Big knobby tires, lift, and sidesteps well put together says I am a truck expect to ride hard and have fun!!!

2019 Says it all (especially after driving in her)!!! Sleek-yet AGGRESSIVE look says I can make ya look and feel right. Make ya experience a ride you will never forget and raise the standards to a new level of how a truck should LOOK and FEEL!!!

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
Hey Lil MAW,

That 2014 looks great!!! That 2019 looks SWEEET, SMOOTH, AND MEAN at the same time!!!

2014 love the look---Big knobby tires, lift, and sidesteps well put together says I am a truck expect to ride hard and have fun!!!

2019 Says it all (especially after driving in her)!!! Sleek-yet AGGRESSIVE look says I can make ya look and feel right. Make ya experience a ride you will never forget and raise the standards to a new level of how a truck should LOOK and FEEL!!!
U are so funny but 2014 wants to know, “who’s knees you’re calling KNOBBY?!”?!

Yes, I do miss her (look) madly, but never the ride! And those trailer tow mirrors, hated how much theystuck out!!

Trfnj74

Reaction score
What front license plate bracket is on your ‘19?

I have the same one on my Limited. I'm pretty sure it's installed/supplied by dealership as I watched my truck come off the transport truck and it didn't have it on it. Unless it stock and installed when front state license plates are required.

1st picture is just off truck
2nd picture is when I picked her up

21805 21806

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
yes, i never gave a second thought to it EXCEPT for putting my Black plate on it so i'm pretty sure TRF is correct and dealer installed it : )

Last edited:

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
Westin HDX extreme

thanks! i hate steps of any kind except hidden power steps BUT i really like those! When i just look at the images on the website i'm like "yuck", but seeing them on the truck is night and day (there's that comparison again- lol) Had u seen them on a truck IN PERSON b4 u got them?!

Wheeler

Reaction score
thanks! i hate steps of any kind except hidden power steps BUT i really like those! When i just look at the images on the website i'm like "yuck", but seeing them on the truck is night and day (there's that comparison again- lol) Had u seen them on a truck IN PERSON b4 u got them?!
Not on ram but f150. They are tucked In. Do the job and don't stick out too much at same time not to comfortable to step out.

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
Not on ram but f150. They are tucked In. Do the job and don't stick out too much at same time not to comfortable to step out.

great look! : ) Is it possible to take/post another pic from side of truck (head on) angle?! Thanks!

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
ty, ur truck looks amazing : ) !! also, did you replace the headlights on ur 4th gen Laramie? Which did u use, we have a 2016 we want to upgrade...hate the yellow hue... (never bugged us BEFORE our new one with the LED's : )

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
i really like those too!! Another set of steps that manage to not "turn the truck into a Paw Paw truck"...i love all the drilled holes in them, looks REALLY low profile and sharp : )

Wheeler

Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190411-113851.jpg
    Screenshot_20190411-113851.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread