5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WOW Early Rebates on RAM 1500 2024s!

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Great news! We usually do not see rebates on the NEW model year (2024 in this case) until we cross over in the calendar, however there are not some great programs for RAM 1500’s that are LOCKABLE on sold orders! As always if the rebates/incentives are BETTER at the time of delivery than time of order, customer has option to select that grouping as well – still maintaining the sold-order price protection.

1500 Bighorn Quad & Crew
11.5% Dealer Discount on factory orders
PLUS $3K National RETAIL Consumer Cash
PLUS $1K Retail Loyalty (must OWN, not lease, CDJR vehicle)
PLUS 1% additional discount off the MARK DODGE price for affiliate members (must be active 30 days prior to match up with these lockable incentives)

1500 Rebel
PLUS 1% additional discount off the MARK DODGE price for affiliate members (must be active 30 days prior to match up with these lockable incentives)

1500 Laramie
12.5% Dealer Discount on factory orders

1500 Longhorn/Limited

You may also see special APRS such as 3.9% on Bighorn/Laramie and 6.9% on Longhorm/Limited – but these are standalone, not applicable with the $ amount rebates above (though our dealer discount remains). Rebates above are for retail purchase, not lease. Leasing is available with our dealer discount as always.

A refresher on our orders:
  • You can build out your desired truck on ramtrucks.com and send us the link or PDF to [email protected] (use the 2023 builder, and we’ll convert to ’24)
  • Our fees are $425 Documentation Fee & $4 Temporary tags, then your state’s TTL
  • We can handle all of your tax, title, registration in all fifty states
  • $1K non-refundable deposit wire transfer AFTER you have received all paperwork showing order has been placed under your name, with buyers order
  • Complimentary driven delivery within 250 miles
  • Fully coordinated shipping nationwide, we do the legwork and you simply pay the carrier company upon arrival
  • Complimentary airport pickup from Houston, New Orleans, and any airport in between

Last edited:

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good Anthony!
Would you say that a 3% MSRP price increase YoY from 2023 prices shown online would be a good factor to use across the board for our math on 2024s?

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good Anthony!
Would you say that a 3% MSRP price increase YoY from 2023 prices shown online would be a good factor to use across the board for our math on 2024s?
You know I was going to do a whole side-by-side comparison and then.... forgot lol. the problem is that a lot of things were shut off at end of 2023 run so I can't go back and re-build even though it's still available (you remember the laramie hemi debacle?!)

but basically, the price increase from 23 to 24 has been minimal, 3-4% off the top of my head yes.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Edit: Yesterday it was announced but didn't show in the configurator properly, it's all good now though.

woodgrain

Reaction score
Great news! We usually do not see rebates on the NEW model year (2024 in this case) until we cross over in the calendar, however there are not some great programs for RAM 1500’s that are LOCKABLE on sold orders! As always if the rebates/incentives are BETTER at the time of delivery than time of order, customer has option to select that grouping as well – still maintaining the sold-order price protection.

1500 Bighorn Quad & Crew

1500 Rebel

1500 Laramie

1500 Longhorn/Limited

You may also see special APRS such as 3.9% on Bighorn/Laramie and 6.9% on Longhorm/Limited – but these are standalone, not applicable with the $ amount rebates above (though our dealer discount remains). Rebates above are for retail purchase, not lease. Leasing is available with our dealer discount as always.

• You can build out your desired truck on ramtrucks.com and send us the link or PDF to [email protected] (use the 2023 builder, and we’ll convert to ’24)
  • Our fees are $425 Documentation Fee & $4 Temporary tags, then your state’s TTL
  • $1K non-refundable deposit wire transfer AFTER you have received all paperwork showing order has been placed under your name, with buyers order
  • Fully coordinated shipping nationwide, we do the legwork and you simply pay the carrier company upon arrival
  • Complimentary airport pickup from Houston, New Orleans, and any airport in between
Is there a way to figure out what a lease cost would be on a $80k msrp on a Laramie built and ordered from your dealership?
I also current lease a RAM.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a way to figure out what a lease cost would be on a $80k msrp on a Laramie built and ordered from your dealership?
I also current lease a RAM.
Yes and no. For compliance reasons (I won't rant here just yet, but basically has to do with mitigating the years of bait and switch) we technically cannot quote (estimate) monthly payments for a truck that is not here yet nor a buyer who has not submitted full credit (which is not necessary this far out from delivery).

What we CAN do is provide a customer with all of the relevant information (MSRP, dealer discount, dealer fees, rebates, acquisition fee, MF, and residual) and then they can use one of the online lease calculators to get dang close.

Now this can only be done when there is an incentivized (read: lockable) lease rates, which luckily the 2024s just received. If there weren't and it was just "standard" we'd really have no idea until it shows up. All we'd know was price-lock and lockable rebates, and dealer discount of course.

If you want to PM me a build and your zip code I can get you as much content as I can pull together!

dvs79

Reaction score

1500 Bighorn Quad & Crew

1500 Rebel

1500 Laramie

1500 Longhorn/Limited

I think the ceramic grey color on the lunar edition rebel is a great color - however I think the lunar edition package stinks- it has very little if any options. I am curious to know if its possible to option out a Rebel with all of the options I want - ( GT package / Pano roof and others ) and to also ADD the Ceramc grey color - that color isnt on any of the color options to pick from - i know its part of the lunar package - but since I may build one is this possible?

Dyeelitt

Reaction score
Is the employee friends and family discount better than what you offer?

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I think the ceramic grey color on the lunar edition rebel is a great color - however I think the lunar edition package stinks- it has very little if any options. I am curious to know if its possible to option out a Rebel with all of the options I want - ( GT package / Pano roof and others ) and to also ADD the Ceramc grey color - that color isnt on any of the color options to pick from - i know its part of the lunar package - but since I may build one is this possible?
Unfortunately not - the ceramic gray is not an available color to order :( We have one lunar rebel in stock but it is at paint shop for some transport damage - of course not having the Gt/Pano either.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Is the employee friends and family discount better than what you offer?
our dealer discount normally lands better than affiliate, and usually plus or minus a few hundred from EP.
If you have affiliate, we'll do an additional 1% off our discounted price
If you have actual EP code, we'll discount even further but it depends on the build usually more than another 1% below our price.

Here's an example of a quote for a recent customer:
MSRP $79,010
Dealer Discount 12.5% -$9876
MARK DODGE PRICE $69,134 +$425 Doc Fee +$4 Temp Tags (before your state's TTL)
National Consumer Cash -$3,000
Total $66,134 +$425 Doc Fee +$4 Temp Tags (before your state's TTL)

If customer has affiliate, will receive an additional $691 discount
If customer has EP code, will receive an additional $1,000 discount
(can only be affiliate or EP, not both, must be active 30 days prior to order, to lock in the other rebates with this effective date of today)

If customer has another CDJR vehicle OWNED (not leased) in the household, another $1K discount
If customer has coupon from ramtrucks.com, another $1K discount

Total scenario gets down to around 18%-20% off MSRP depending on that customers specific situation

You can see on the build sheet the affiliate price would have been $72,892, and EP would have been $70,075. So we already beat those with just dealer discount, anything additional only makes it better.

1694439726666.png

dvs79

Reaction score
Unfortunately not - the ceramic gray is not an available color to order :( We have one lunar rebel in stock but it is at paint shop for some transport damage - of course not having the Gt/Pano either.
thaanks for the reply - that is a shame - its a nice color! the lunar package needs more options! I dont think I have seen one with a pano roof or 360 cam :/. the most I have seen is a multifuction bed with the standard lunar options.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
2024 build & price is on the website now, but is not entirely accurate to what is available to order. In any case, you can build it out and send to us - BUT the method is a little different. You can't as easily copy the link or save as PDF, you can only save to your "profile" so the easiest way to send for a quote is to screenshot the details like I have below (click on the little letter I next to your net price at the top) and send that over to us at [email protected] It's a lot faster than creating a profile on RAM etc etc

1694702714333.png

Kelleyb303

Reaction score

Is there a way to know if the National Retail Consumer Cash will be extended past 10/2/23 on the 2024?

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
The incentives always have a calendar date expiration - we never know in advance if they're going to increase, decrease, or wipe them out until the release the new batch. Then if they've changed codes, we have to call to find out if they are sold-order protected (meaning lockable from time of order)

It would be surprising if they dropped it after only a month, but then again these are very strange times.

Users who are viewing this thread