5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wouldn’t start!!!

Quicksilver76

Reaction score
Today, I sat in my truck in the run position to listen to the radio and watch my son practice. It was on for about 30 minutes then off. Once I attempted to start the truck up, it did nothing. I just had a few messages to service various items. Thinking it was the battery, I attempted a jump (several times with various different cables). I disconnected the battery thinking I would get it checked out. Then a guy at the field helped. He said maybe a fuse or relay. So as I pressed the start, he wiggled/pushed in the relays in the engine fuse block and it started! I now have lost some of my features like back up camera. I’m guessing from reading other threads, these will return sometime after reconnecting the battery? Anybody else have an experience like this?

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The features will return in a while. Common problem is that the fuses are not completely seated. It is recommended that you open the fuse box and press down all the fuses and relays

Quicksilver76

Reaction score
They returned this morning. Good to know about the fuse thing. Is this something I should just do periodically? Thanks for the response.

Users who are viewing this thread