5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would You Pay $107K for this TRX?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Smart people of this Forum won't buy it but there's a sucker born every minute....:ROFLMAO:
Seller is obviously confident that they will sell it at that price.
A sucker with 107k burning a hole in their pocket? Must be nice.
This TRX is not going to sell at that price or that dealer. Most likely get 2-4 transfers and sell around 95k if I had to guess.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Who cares about that? Maybe if you're planning to buy this truck and keep it stock. Then save it in pristine condition until some time in the future when it's worth something because of some predicted rarity. I buy vehicles to drive and use. I don't make enough money to collect cars. And I'm too old at this point to think about what one of these trucks might be worth in 4 decades when I'm 100 years old.
Some people do. I buy my vehicles to drive, but also understand the higher resale of limited editions over standard models. It will never be "rare" because they have pretty much just made as many TRXs as people wanted to buy. But it will always have a higher value than a standard TRX.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone wanna buy a 1982 LeBaron Mark Cross Edition?

it’s a collector’s item AND a classic.

It even has a special badge!

a steal at $200k
That's actually cool car, and there are guys who will pay decently for them.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Some people do. I buy my vehicles to drive, but also understand the higher resale of limited editions over standard models. It will never be "rare" because they have pretty much just made as many TRXs as people wanted to buy. But it will always have a higher value than a standard TRX.
Marginally higher maybe. Not enough to justify spending that much more than original MSRP on a used one IMO, but that's just me. I noticed they've lowered the price by $2k so it seems other people must not think it's worth it either.

Kicker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Offer them 90k, (or some number you think it might be worth) when they laugh tell them to call you when they get tired of looking at it.

beetlespin

Reaction score
Negative. But I am sure there is someone out there that will.

Users who are viewing this thread