5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would like to buy Longhorn wheel for spare or a set

bvigne01

Reaction score
I would like to buy a set of Longhorn wheels from some one in the Dallas area. I'm really only looking for one to have a matching spare but will buy a set and sell the others if I have to.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would like to buy a set of Longhorn wheels from some one in the Dallas area. I'm really only looking for one to have a matching spare but will buy a set and sell the others if I have to.
If you can’t find one in the DFW, I know Texas Truck Tire stocks used Ram rims by the hundreds and will ship:

I have no relation with them other than my son purchased a set of Limited rims and tires from them…had to negotiate to get to a reasonable price but they have a ton of stock on hand.

bvigne01

Reaction score
If you can’t find one in the DFW, I know Texas Truck Tire stocks used Ram rims by the hundreds and will ship:

I have no relation with them other than my son purchased a set of Limited rims and tires from them…had to negotiate to get to a reasonable price but they have a ton of stock on hand.
Thanks for the info, appropriate it.

Decuchi23

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, I want a 22 for a spare. I've considered buying a set off FB marketplace and then selling the rest as spares. I saw a set of the longhorn 20's in Ft. Worth on marketplace for $500 the other day. Could probably make money selling off the other 3.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, I want a 22 for a spare. I've considered buying a set off FB marketplace and then selling the rest as spares. I saw a set of the longhorn 20's in Ft. Worth on marketplace for $500 the other day. Could probably make money selling off the other 3.
That’s cheap enough just to have on hand in case of curb rash!

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been checking out FB market place as well. I want a full size spare that matches my stock wheels as I hate that little donut it comes with. I have a member here that has one that I need, but I want it before my trip to Colorado in two weeks.

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If anybody needs some 18" Rebel wheels there are some on offerup I just found.

Users who are viewing this thread