5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would anyone with a Limited rather have a Longhorn grill?

James1414d

Reaction score
Longshot, I know. I just priced out a grill. They are around 1100$. Too rich for my blood.

sgk

Reaction score
Nope I like the simpler design of the Laramie longhorn. I think it looks classier personally.
Yes, i get that however, it sounds like James is trying to trade his longhorn grill for a limited grill. He has a longhorn now so im assuming he like the interior of a longhorn but not the grill. You like the grill but the limited interior.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Longshot, I know. I just priced out a grill. They are around 1100$. Too rich for my blood.
I would think you’d easily get a taker, as both Limited and Laramie owners have shown interest in switching to Longhorn grilles in the past.

James1414d

Reaction score
Yes, i get that however, it sounds like James is trying to trade his longhorn grill for a limited grill. He has a longhorn now so im assuming he like the interior of a longhorn but not the grill. You like the grill but the limited interior.
Yes, this! I dont 'hate' the Longhorn grill, I'm just really digging the Limited. I almost wound up with the Limited, but i liked the Longhorn's color and didn't want the air suspension the Limited had.

Mike504

Reaction score
Yep you're right, I misread his post.

Users who are viewing this thread