5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wood grain steering wheel on 2023 limited

dsbull

Reaction score
So they took the wood grain steering wheel out for 23??

dsbull

Reaction score
it is wood in the middle portion at the bottom...that's the extent of it
yeah seems top part is gone now. Unless someone knows otherwise. From Equipment Listing i get this:

WOOD/LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL

JoeRam

Reaction score
Never was a fan of the woodgrain steering wheel, but anything to cut cost and yet charge more!

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think those that had it probably would have liked to see it continue. Being my first I can say I am happy the whole thing is not wood. The little at the bottom is perfect for me.

dsbull

Reaction score
i feel like it added a bit of luxury to limited, i never had a ram so it doesnt really matter to me. But i do hear some negative feed back about the top part beeing wood.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I like that the upper section is wood instead of leather. That's where I hold the steering wheel the most and I'm less concerned about the leather on the steering wheel wearing like it has on previous vehicles I've owned. I'd miss it for sure if it wasn't there.

Users who are viewing this thread