5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

won's save volume levels after update

reapur

Reaction score
Hello,
I just got FCA-MY23.T27.46-PROD last week. Since then it won't save any of the volume levels I set in Audio/Audio settings. Especially the Navigation voice. It's on so loud it's downright frightening.
Anyone else having this issue?
Any recommendation for a fix?

thanks

Hello,
I just got FCA-MY23.T27.46-PROD last week. Since then it won't save any of the volume levels I set in Audio/Audio settings. Especially the Navigation voice. It's on so loud it's downright frightening.
Anyone else having this issue?
Any recommendation for a fix?

thanks
Yeah it's glitchy in the settings, but it will remember your last volume setting if you adjust it with the volume knob while it's actively speaking. This works for audio as well.

I didn't think I could adjust the nav volume, I'll try it out and report back.
Thanks

Same issue here with 25 Laramie, can’t for the life of me get it to remember my volume presets other than radio vol. everytime the truck is restarted they all go back to 15, which is way too loud

Same issue here with 25 Laramie, can’t for the life of me get it to remember my volume presets other than radio vol. everytime the truck is restarted they all go back to 15, which is way too loud
Mine has always been this way. Seemed like it saved a couple of times over the years, but only for a short time. Really makes no sense.

Mine has always been this way as well. Factory radio volume settings are saved, but anything else (factory nav, CarPlay, etc) reset to 15 every power cycle. Our 2020 Grand Cherokee is the exact same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Back