5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiring Diagrams from Ram Tech Authority - Well This Sucks

I have the same products noted at the top of this thread and had similar issues. The Snipit tool does work. The challenge is being able to expand photos of the wiring diagrams enough to read the print.

Are they actually selling the USB again? Last time I tried, they sort of blew me off, tried to steer me to the subscription. As if. :mad:

Are they actually selling the USB again? Last time I tried, they sort of blew me off, tried to steer me to the subscription. As if. :mad:
I logged on to their site 2-3 months ago and they were available, 2 days later they were sold out again.
They really lock you down as far as sharing things. I am a hobbist software hacker, I haven't had time to see if I can do anything with it yet.
There layout takes a while to get use to.
Tom

Thanks for all the screen capture software suggestions. I have a lot of testing to do to pick one or two that work best. So far, Snagit is winning, but I'm not counting out any one of them until I give it a test run.
Now, if anyone has a suggestion about making a working backup of the USB stick that thinks it's a CD.
I used to have a program called CD Copy, but that was a long time ago, it was 32-bit, built for XP and my XP machine is long gone.

Steve
Try the 4K suite of programs (there is a learning curve) they are very capable programs.

As for the DRM, RAM has totally screwed many of their customers by doing things like this as well as engine mods that have caused so much misery. I am basically on my last RAM or Dodge because of these types of issues. I went today to get my transmission taken care of because I an going on a trip and would like to have it fresh. They could not do it because of the "special transmission fluid" that they (FCA "or whoever it is this week) use in their equipment.

Try the 4K suite of programs (there is a learning curve) they are very capable programs.

As for the DRM, RAM has totally screwed many of their customers by doing things like this as well as engine mods that have caused so much misery. I am basically on my last RAM or Dodge because of these types of issues. I went today to get my transmission taken care of because I an going on a trip and would like to have it fresh. They could not do it because of the "special transmission fluid" that they (FCA "or whoever it is this week) use in their equipment.
Just subscribe to alldatadiy for manuals and diagrams.
Standard ZF 8-9 speed tranny fluid, get mine online, did you go to a FCA dealer?

Maybe it's just me but the Mopar usb's seem to have more detail than the alldatadiy.
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back