5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiring Diagram Needed for Trailer Lighting

Puckwall

Reaction score
I'm installing grill lights in my 2019 Rebel and want to use the trailer marker light circuit to fire a relay coil and turn on the lights.
I'm in need of either a wiring diagram or wire color for blade 3 of the round trailer lighting connector so I can trace the wire up front.
Thanks for the help!

Doug

n8zcc

Reaction score
I'm installing grill lights in my 2019 Rebel and want to use the trailer marker light circuit to fire a relay coil and turn on the lights.
I'm in need of either a wiring diagram or wire color for blade 3 of the round trailer lighting connector so I can trace the wire up front.
Thanks for the help!

Doug
It may be easier to pull off of the trailering lighting fuse in the underhood fuse block. I don't know if all RAM models are the same but the owner's manual for my 2022 shows fuse F12 as providing power for the trailer park lamps.

Puckwall

Reaction score
It may be easier to pull off of the trailering lighting fuse in the underhood fuse block. I don't know if all RAM models are the same but the owner's manual for my 2022 shows fuse F12 as providing power for the trailer park lamps.
Thanks Robert. All of the fuse diagrams I've found point to Fuse 29 as being the Trailer Tow Parking Lights under the hood which is what I want to use. Problem is that it's an MCase fuse which I can't find a fuse tap for. Hence my search for the correct wire.
I took the liberty of looking your call up on QRZ. How do you like the hexbeam? Thanks Again. Doug N0UAE

n8zcc

Reaction score
Thanks Robert. All of the fuse diagrams I've found point to Fuse 29 as being the Trailer Tow Parking Lights under the hood which is what I want to use. Problem is that it's an MCase fuse which I can't find a fuse tap for. Hence my search for the correct wire.
I took the liberty of looking your call up on QRZ. How do you like the hexbeam? Thanks Again. Doug N0UAE
The performance of the HEX beam is amazing. I have it set at 45 feet which is the ideal height for the states, Canada, the Gulf region, and Mexico. It also does well going across the Atlantic, with no issues working Europe.

Puckwall

Reaction score
The performance of the HEX beam is amazing. I have it set at 45 feet which is the ideal height for the states, Canada, the Gulf region, and Mexico. It also does well going across the Atlantic, with no issues working Europe.
I'll message you through QRZ about the antenna.

Users who are viewing this thread