5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Charger on top of UConnect?

Foxe

Reaction score
There's a small cubby on top of the UConnect screens with a 12 volt plug. Is there any chance there's a wireless charger that can fit into that space? Would be nice to simply drop my phone off up there.

If there's a good solution for a wireless charger elsewhere I'm open to ideas. The options seem limited for configurations with the bench seat as opposed to the full center console. To be clear, I have a 2022 Ram 1500 with the bench seat.

ensign

Reaction score
I ended up getting a MagSafe case for my Samsung phone, along with a MagSafe charger that plugs into the power outlet. I set it down on the small cubby in front of the center bench seat. Works pretty well for me.

I think it would be tough to find one for that top cubby that isn't MagSafe and would stay aligned/connected to the phone, but I could be wrong.

I also have a 2022 Ram 1500 with I Connect 12" and bench seat.

Users who are viewing this thread