5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wire harness pinching from fuse box when closed!?

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Those of you who have done the headlight replacement weather alpharex, morimoto, OEM, etc..... how did you guy close the lid on fuse box on the wire harness wire from light without it pinching? i couldnt really find a way except just close it over it., but quickly realized it was a struggle and noticed it pinches it pretty bad obviously. how did you guys avoid this???

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Those of you who have done the headlight replacement weather alpharex, morimoto, OEM, etc..... how did you guy close the lid on fuse box on the wire harness wire from light without it pinching? i couldnt really find a way except just close it over it., but quickly realized it was a struggle and noticed it pinches it pretty bad obviously. how did you guys avoid this???
Could notch out the side of cover where wire is

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wire won't get pinched in this corner. One day I'll fish it through the bottom of the fuse box, not a huge fan of the wire snaking across the top of the fuses
1000003824.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread