5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wipers inoperative

jljbtm

Reaction score
Has anyone had wiper trouble yet? It rained this morning after (weeks of no rain) and the did not work, after rotating the turn signal knob a few times they started to work then they stopped then they worked again then within a few minutes I also noticed my phone would not connect to the Uconnect system. Then when I left work the wipers worked fine but the Bluetooth would not connect?

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I'm assuming you have a 2019 since that's what your signature says at the bottom. Did you check for codes yet? The check engine light doesn't have to be illuminated for there to be a code stored. Most auto parts stores will check codes for free. Do you still have the original battery in the truck? If you do I'd suggest getting the battery tested to see if it's still good. These trucks have a lot of electronics and are very sensitive to voltage. They can act very quirky when a battery is going bad. Again most auto parts stores will test it for free. There are several other reasons why the wipers and Bluetooth aren't working but start with the basics like I mentioned first then go from there

Users who are viewing this thread