5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiper blade size

CDP110

Reaction score
Does anybody know what size windshield wiper blade goes on a 2019 ram 1500 Big Horn

CDP110

Reaction score
ThTs what I see when I look it up but this is brand new truck and it came with 20 inch blades

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ThTs what I see when I look it up but this is brand new truck and it came with 20 inch blades

Yea, it's a 24" blade. Somebody must have swapped them out if it has 20"s but that would be a lot of area not cleared being 4" smaller each.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Ok thank u for helping me out
You bet man. If you get the Bosch on AMZ, make sure you order the same model for both sides (24A), not the dual pack, as that one comes with a shorter one for the passenger side, nor the 24OE, which has a different arm connector.

Cheers,

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Stock blades may be smaller because its cheaper for the factory.

79 300

Reaction score
I just put these in last week (both sides are the same length btw).
Not sure of the size (did not measure) but assuming the 24A means 24" perhaps.

[/QUOBosch 24A is typically for the driver's side, and also for the passenger side for some vehicles with a flatter windshield, like trucks.. Bosch also makes a 24B which has more of a curve to it and is called for on the passenger's side on some vehicles, usually cars.

Users who are viewing this thread