5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiper Blade Options

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I think I got some lucky magic ones, because they still impress me at 4 years old. And you are in San Diego too, so the wear at least in weather should be similar.
Haha yeah you definitely did! 4 years for wipers is crazy! I legit hardly everrrrr used them also but they just broke down and the rubber completely came off of both of them

Joe_Lake

Reaction score
You should try out Scrubblade wipers! They’re great, especially in conditions that normal ones can’t handle because they literally scrub the water/dirt/mud off. They have a nano graphite coating so they glide super smooth too. If you want to try them out you can use my code SKEEEET for 10% off too
I have had nothing but bad luck with those blades.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Blades don't last in Phoenix. The problem is you never know they're bad unless you happen to be driving one of the few times it rains.

drydocked

Reaction score
I haven't had to replace mine yet but I've had good experience with the Mopar OEM blades on 2 other vehicles. The original wiper blades on my 2014 Durango and the wife's 2014 Dart both lasted 5 years before they had to be replaced. Those lasted longer than any other wiper blades I ever had, so I thought it was worth the extra $$ to replace them with OEM. That was 3 years ago and they were both still doing a good job when we sold those vehicles this year.

Users who are viewing this thread